sixteen point five.

————————————————————————————————————-

S A N

| mall |

'ugh~ how should i comfortably walk around with wooyoung when there are a lot of eyes at me. the employees and management are following me around!' i irritatedly thought as i can also feel wooyoung's frustration.

"out of malls, why here? just look at the group of girls over there, going nuts over you. annoying." he rolled his eyes in the end.

smirking, i replied. "if we go to other malls, they'd still recognize me. we nearly own everything in this city and we can get anything we want here for free."

shocked, he gasped. "really?"

"yeah. try going to that donut stall and say that you're with me. they'd give it to you for free."

and he actually did. while he's at it, i approached the managers and guards that were approaching me to stop following me and that i'm not here for work or for inspection so they can work at ease. i just need to spend the day with wooyoung comfortably.

as soon as it was taken care of, wooyoung came back with two donuts and coffee drinks on his hand. "don't think of anything weird. the lady cashier there wanted to give you one too."

accepting the drink and the donut, i turned my head to the stall and thanked the lady by raising the cup of coffee in my hand and mouthed a 'thank you' while smiling.

the cashier lady blushed and mouthed a 'you're welcome.'

wooyoung rolled his eyes. "pfft. what a flirt."

———————————————
W O O Y O U N G

san brought up the topic of owning a very few casual clothes. even if he had one, it would be the same as to what he's wearing. a plain black shirt and a tacky plain baseball cap, keeping his trousers.

because of his lifestyle, he obviously mostly owns corporal clothings for work, formal events. he even mentioned of wearing work clothes at home. it's as if long sleeves, a choking necktie and an expensive tailored suit is a part of his skin.

we entered the department store and he approached the formal apparel section by instinct. he approached there, froze and blinked his eyes while pouting. "well this doesn't feel right."

rolling my eyes, i grabbed his arm and dragged him along with me. "normal men wouldn't walk at that section right away."

"then they'd walk to the women's lingerie section right away?" he asked as he's being dragged around.

"i said normal, not perverts." i quickly corrected him, fearing that somebody might hear him. "you want to dress normally? like a normal human being? there are a lot of casual clothings for you to choose here." i spoke as we arrived at the men's casual apparel section.

"oh. that shirt is the same as the one you're wearing now." he said, pointing at a shirt on display.

covering my face in embarrassment, i just told him to go and choose anything he wants so i can go home and stop accompanying him. i feel like a child accompanying his aunt for a shopping spree.