twenty two.

————————————————————————————
S A N

"why do you always end up being hurt? you should have been more careful!" seonghwa hyung nagged as he cleaned my wounds. "and look what time it is! it's very late, why would you drive that fast and get into a car crash?!"

"ow ow ow ow it hurts!" i complained as he kept putting pressure on my wounds. "it stings! and besides, it wasn't me who was driving. it was hyung."

"say..." seonghwa mumbled, trying to be gentle. "... this hyung you just mentioned is hongjoong right? so the person that the men were referring to at the bar was hongjoong."

"oh, the time when you said you were at the bar and heard about us?" i asked for confirmation. "the one when they mentioned about a 'cat' or something?"

seonghwa nodded his head.

"yeah. that's hongjoong." i confirmed, shocking him a little. "he had it pretty rough you see, best if you ask him yourself."

a loud screech and car noises were heard outside. i recognized the engine noise so i quickly assumed it was the emergency/back up vehicle.

he came back.

"ah. he's here."

seonghwa looked confused. "who?"

"hello?" footsteps gradually gets louder every second. "good evening? is san here?"

"here~" i called out from the clinic bed i'm currently sitting at. "come here i want you to introduce you to someone."

entering the room, he looked relieved at the sight of me safe and sound. and getting treated on top of that. but then his expression changed when his eyes met seonghwa's.

"hongjoong hyung, meet seonghwa. seonghwa hyung, meet hongjoong." i introduced them to each other while hongjoong was still in shock.

"h-hongjoong..." seonghwa was too speechless to see hongjoong in front of him.

hongjoong then finally came to his senses and yelled out of shock. "seonghwa?!" he looked very confused. "what are you doing here?!"

"this is my clinic you dumbass, i should be asking that question! what are you doing here?!" seonghwa instinctively talked back.

wow he actually called him a dumbass. they must really know each other well.

"well my friend was injured of course i would take him to a nearby clinic!" hongjoong replied. "i dropped him by earlier and came back to pick him up, got a problem with that?!"

"now now, i don't know why the hell you guys are fighting but i need you to calm down." i smiled, making hand motions telling them to calm down. "hyung, seonghwa will become the family doctor starting from now on." i smiled to hongjoong.

hongjoong looked incredibly confused while seonghwa was in shock. "huh?!" they both exclaimed.

——————————
H O N G J O O N G

holding my breath, i tried my best to keep my composure as seonghwa began to clean my wounds.

"i'll start." seonghwa said before applying disinfectant gently.