twenty eight.

————————————————————————————
S E O N G H W A

"take care masters." my valet said as he bowed courtly. "enjoy your trip."

smiling, i replied. "take care too."

hongjoong in the other hand looks very happy. "wah~ just look at the nice weather today! i'm so glad you agreed to come with me seonghwa."

"you actually forced me."

while junyoung was taking care of our luggage, i noticed hongjoong talk while adjusting his in-ear. "so loud. come on now, wooyoung don't be like that. as i said, i'll be doing work too. this is not just a vacation."

i noticed junyoung and the guards also have them to communicate with others while i don't. ' i want to have one too. ' i thought, pouting.

lost in my thought, i didn't notice hongjoong were steps ahead of me. boarding the ship, he said. "seonghwa, let's go."

catching up to him, i replied. "okay."

the servants who were left behind kept bidding their goodbyes. hongjoong turned around and waved his hand to them. "well then, we'll be off."

—————————
W O O Y O U N G

wearing my protective gear, the bomb squad asked. "did you get the signal yet?"

"not yet, we have to wait a little longer." i said, fixing my gear. "the higher up is a pain the ass, making us wait."

they thought i was talking about the department's chief. "you're really close with the chief huh?" one of the officers said. "i heard you're one of his favorites."

"nonsense." i immediately sighed. "i'm just doing my job."

"and you're good at it." he complimented before taking a sip of his canned soda. "that's why this case got assigned to you."

pretending i don't know who's behind all of this, i said. "we'll definitely catch the one who plotted this."

—————————
Y U N H O

"will they be okay?" i mumbled as i watch them through various screens. one screen shows hongjoong and the rest, one screen shows wooyoung's team and on one screen shows mingi's team. standing here feels like you're watching the whole city.

i never knew such room exists. i only saw this in movies. it's as if you're in the cinema but you're watching with employees working and typing on their keyboards and also talking. they really have high technology rooms, maybe this is where all that dirty money goes.

just in time, junyoung came back from sending hongjoong, san and seonghwa off. "i'm back."

"welcome back." we all greeted back.

"you were fast." yeosang said as he turned around.

junyoung fixed his shirt and replied. "i took a chopper."

"i see, better than taking a four hour ride from the city." yeosang said, looking back at the screen.

"noticed anything yet?" junyoung asked.