seventeen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

W O O Y O U N G

against my will, i was dragged inside the cafe. i was forcing my way out of his grip but i couldn't because my hands are occupied with lots of shopping bags.

upon entering, san dragged me along to the bar and said; "go and pick anything. just take it as a token of gratitude. thanks for helping me out today." he smiled after, his dimples showing.

"token of gratitude my ass." i said raising an eyebrow. "there's no way i'd accept gifts from you. no way in hell."

he smirked as a response before he ordered. "just one large iced americano please." looking back at me, he replied; "but you ended up using the apartment i bought for you. who's not accepting gifts now huh." and he couldn't help himself but laugh in the end.

that is because...

"i... i had no choice okay?! i had to use it when i went undercover. but still that doesn't mean i'm not considering you a threat."

paying for his drink, he pouted. "oh come on, don't say that- oh! isn't that kang yeosang?!"

he got me! i completely forgot about yeosang being in the cafe!

"no-" before i could say anything, san began walking to their direction with a huge smile on his face.

"hey hey hey~ if it isn't kang yeosang!" san smiled, arriving at their table. "it's been a while!"

yeosang was taken aback. his eyes doubled in size as he started to look pale. the man he was with noticed how yeosang froze so he decided to at least do something. "umm... he-hello..." he politely bowed, trying to strike up a conversation to snap yeosang out of it.

"n-no! jongho don't-!" yeosang stuttered in fear for the other guy's safety. the guy looked confused. our eyes met and i couldn't help but feel sorry for him. those two words that just came out from his mouth just opened an unwanted chapter on his precious life.

this man yeosang is with... he looks familiar... have i seen him somewhere?

raising an eyebrow, san smirked at yeosang. "don't what?" he chucked. "you're acting weird, i'm just visiting an old friend of mine. how was the chair by the way?"

yeosang froze. silently, he gritted his teeth and held back his anger. "you..."

-----------------------------------

Y E O S A N G

"... how was the chair by the way?" san asked, smiling.

without any warning, memories flashed before my eyes. the screams i let out, the disgust i felt, the stench, i suddenly remembered all of it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! what's this?! wh-WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS BLOOD?! GET ME OFF OF THIS CHAIR!" i yelled, squirming off of the bloody chair, but the blood ends up soaking in the clothes.

just by remembering it makes me very uncomfortable and go to the shower.

clenching my hands, i gritted my teeth. "you..." i held my anger.