eighteen.

————————————————————————————————————
W O O Y O U N G

"huh..." was all that i could reply. even i was taken aback and shocked too. i thought yeosang would move on from this easily and believe san's act.

i was an idiot to think that he'll fall for the act.

"what were you doing in the mall with choi san?" yeosang asked me sternly. "i want the truth wooyoung don't give me the it was just a coincidence crap. you've been under my suspicion for a very long time now."

mingi and yunho still can't believe their ears. "you were with choi san? what?"

i laughed sarcastically. partially out of nervousness. "what are you trying to imply? that i'm a traitor? a spy? a double agent?"

"i never said that." yeosang said. "is san the tipster."

!!!

"tipster? i never said anything about a tipster." i said, raising an eyebrow at yeosang. "how did you know i have a tipster, were you following me?"

he kept silent.

"you don't trust me..." i let out a disappointed chuckle. "you never trusted me..."

"you were acting suspicious!" yeosang exclaimed. "you'd just disappear out of nowhere then come back days after, or even go to an errand without telling us where to, of course i'd have my suspicions on you!"

"and that is my decision to keep it as a secret! who are you anyway to tail me?! you're not a fcking detective! you could've been hurt! privacy kang yeosang! privacy!"

"privacy?! you two were the ones who showed up to my table!" he talked back.

"but that doesn't change the fact that you doubted me and tailed me around! i can't believe you, i'm doing all these shit just for us to have progress in this fucking case!"

he chuckled sarcastically. "ah, playing the hero role now are we? so san really is your tip—"

"YES! FUCKING YES! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" i yelled back and everybody went silent after. "choi san... is the tipster..."

everybody was silent in disbelief. yunho took a moment to process and covered his mouth as a reaction. mingi's knees went weak as he sat on the floor, rubbing his face. and yeosang—

"what the fuck—" he grabbed my collar and pinned me to the wall. "—are you doing?! are you trying to get yourself killed?! why would you— why choi san?! we're fucked now do you know that?! WE'RE FUCKED!"

i had trouble breathing but i only looked blankly at yeosang. i'm too mad and exhausted to argue.

yunho tried to get in between us and stop the fight. "yeosang! let's listen to him! i know he has an explanation!" and he forcefully pushed yeosang away from me.

i really have no explanation prepared. he's right... we're fucked... and it's my fault...

"i'm supposed to be dead now."

everybody became silent once more and froze. "huh?" mingi was confused. "wooyoung?"

"i failed an undercover mission once and san caught me. i got drugged and abducted. instead of killing me, he gave me an offer. to just die, or to give information to them. in exchange, they'll also give information about a few of their operations to us. they've been always a step ahead so even if we get intel, we're still too late to catch them."