twenty seven.

————————————————————————————
Y E O S A N G

"you're kidding me. you've got to be fucking kidding me." i said, taking in the view of the luxurious mansion sitting right in front of us. if you have't guessed it yet, yes we are here at kim hongjoong's residence. again. "why are we back here? we just came here one day."

"yeosang, the party was four days ago." mingi said.

"i know! i just don't have any good memories here. just think about the time when we were all alone and awkward at the party." i sighed, putting a hand on my head. "especially when wooyoung left us all alone, it was awkward talking to those rich and high profiled people."

"why are we back here anyway?" yunho asked wooyoung.

wooyoung sighed. "i'll let hongjoong do the talking."

"you should hear it from him, not us." mingi added.

"wait wait wait. from hongjoong?" i asked, confused. "you and hongjoong talked?"

sighing once more, wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "it's a complicated situation. best if you hear it from him."

"it's really better if you hear it from him." jongho said. "we can't say anything more."

the servant approached us and greeted. "good morning sirs, mister hongjoong is waiting for you at the conference room. please follow me."

and we indeed followed him to the conference room. we're still in awe at how huge this place is, given that we had limited and restricted movement during the party. we were only allowed at two to three areas of the villa. the rest were restricted.

arriving outside of the conference room, the servant said. "we're here." and he opened the door wide, revealing hongjoong, san and seonghwa. along with an unfamiliar man standing from a distance, smiling.

hongjoong was looking down to something at the table, and i recognized it was a blueprint of a building. giving off a big smile, he greeted; "hey guys! i'm so glad you came!"

awkwardly entering the conference room, yunho asked. "why did you bring us here? is there something we need to know?"

hongjoong's face changed. "i'll cut to the chase and get this over with. wooyoung and mingi will be working with me. and the same goes for the rest of you. we need your assistance."

"there's no way in hell we'd like to cooperate with you." and i looked at san. "right wooyoung?"

"we have no choice." wooyoung said, his hands forming in to fists. "whether you like it or not, you have to coordinate and work with him."

"i'll be frank. i don't care if you don't want working with me, it's fine. i can take care of this all by myself without your help." hongjoong said, pointing down to the table. "but with that said, you might end up turning down an order from the higher up."

"higher up?"

"oh wooyoung didn't tell you?" hongjoong looked at wooyoung and smirked. "you really kept the family's secret all to yourself huh, how selfish."

"shut up." wooyoung sternly said.

"i work under the president's direct orders." hongjoong began, sending me and yunho in shock. "we do all the dirty work for him and if there's any threat to the city's safety and balance, i'd immediately take care of it. even if it means killing people."