fifteen point five.

————————————————————————————————————-

H O N G J O O N G

"we already caught the runaway recruit." junyoung spoke as we walked. "it turns out that the recruit is a double agent......"

i couldn't pay much attention to whatever junyoung's saying. san's words still bothers me. i know it was a harmless compliment, but it just happens that it was also those words that me tremendously cry earlier.

the reason why i was crying alone in the bedroom was not because of hyujin fucking me to death, not because of san, but because those words also came out from hyujin's lips while we fucked.

as harmless as it sounds but it brought back a horrible memory from my childhood.

f l a s h b a c k

this memory came from years ago, when i was young. not a teenager, a child. it happened somewhere in the middle of the night, in my own bedroom.

huge pair of hands pinning down my small petit body as a grown up man pounded my body. hard.

one hand on the back of my neck, pinning me down on the floor. while the other's on the left side of my waist, gripping it tight.

tears fell and a sob escaped from my throat despite my efforts to hold them back. his hand swiftly covered my mouth. it reeked of alcohol and sweat, it was disgusting.

"shh, you don't want to wake up your momma, right boy?" he shushed near to my ear as he kept pounding on me mercilessly.

unheard muffled cries, unseen hideous scenario and an impure body. i was helpless. pity.

"you're so cute." he chuckled, licking his lips. "just like your mother."

e n d o f f l a s h b a c k

"boss?" junyoung asked. "are you okay?"

snapping out from my deep thoughts and memory, i nodded my head. "yep, my hips still hurts. that's all."

he sighed. "you should be resting, please just tell me what to do with the runaway recruit."

"no, i have an idea. take me there."

getting out of the mansion, we drove to the next mountain where the recruits train and stay. it is also where we execute traitors such as the runaway trainee they just caught.

arriving at the warehouse- or should i say their rehearsal grounds, i saw the run away recruit being suspended mid air with chains on his wrists and ankles. he looks bloody bruised and messed up. but yep—

"— he still can live." i pouted, seeing him in pitiful state.

"pardon?" junyoung asked, confused.

one of my men handed me a gun. "boss."

pointing the gun at the target, i purposely missed and shot the chains instead. with a loud thud, he fell on the ground.