extra.

————————————————————————————

after the recent case, seonghwa decided to live with hongjoong in busan. seonghwa built a clinic and worked on a hospital not affiliated with his father. while hongjoong worked as a teacher in an art school and teach children on how to paint. he also designs clothes for a living. the two are currently thinking of getting legally married abroad.

san in the other hand continued on his job as the head of the choi group. he asks hongjoong for advice when he's in trouble. he also pays hongjoong's bills and needs if he likes it. rumors in the mansion are going around that he and wooyoung are dating.

wooyoung got promoted in his work and is constantly in touch with san. he can now go home everyday to his family unlike before where he needed to stay at the unit san bought for him because of his tight schedule. he enjoys playing with his little brother in his free time.

mingi got promoted too. he still helps wooyoung with his assignments and also san with underworld related cases. he now lives his usual happy lovey dovey life with yunho.

yunho and yeosang are the same as usual, working as journalists. they also help san with gathering info and they sometimes go undercover in assignments and missions.

jongho is studying hard at his university and is planning to work also as a journalist, taking after his father. he also wanted to work alongside yeosang and yunho.

the eight of them are in contact with each other. they sometimes meet and hangout as a complete eight, as if a bond was formed. they became inseparable for good or for worse.

————————————————————————————