five.

----------------------------------------------

W O O Y O U N G

"wooyoung—ssi." a lady co-worker interrupted as i am in the middle of my work.

typing, i replied. "uh?" my eyes are glued to the screen, working on a few office papers.

"someone's here for you." she spoke. "c-can i help you with that?" she asked, bending down to check my monitor.

what the fuck. i thought with a sigh. i turned around at her, naturally forcing her to keep distance.

"it's fine. i can manage." i sighed with my eyebrows furrowed. "you said someone's here. who is it?"

she fumbled her fingers. "u-uh the name it was... yu— uuuuuh—"

suddenly a tall man came in, yelling. "wooyoung! yeosang is here for you!" he smiled as he stopped by the office's doorway.

i got up from my swivel chair quickly and tapped mingi's shoulder. "you saved me back there." i mumbled with a laugh.

mingi raised an eyebrow and escorted me out of the office. "well it's obvious she was hitting on you." he talked lowly before laughing. "damn officer jung. why do you have to snatch all the female employees here?" he boastfully asked, allowing others to hear.

everyone just started staring at me and i became embarrassed. "what the hell mingi?!" i pushed him lightly.

mingi laughed as a response.

we reached the visitor's lounge and i spotted yeosang sitting on a couch.

mingi approached him quickly. "yo! yeosang!" he smiled.

yeosang quickly snapped his head at my direction, stood up and bowed. "hello."

i bowed back. "h-hello." i got confused at the sudden formality.

the three of us sat down on the lounge with yeosang in the middle. "what brings you here? is there something wrong?"

he shook his head. "no no. i just realized i haven't thanked you yet so i'm here to take you out on a treat."

mingi's eyes widened as his lips parted. "ooooooooooh~" he mouthed, making gestures at me.

i awkwardly laughed. "th-thank me? what for?"

"for saving my life." he briefly replied.

i made an 'oh' expression and nodded my head, finally understanding the situation. "but it wasn't me who saved you, it was yunho. if it wasn't for yunho—"

"b-but still." yeosang interrupted. "you got me out of that chair and i can't thank you enough other than taking you out on a chicken resto—" he paused. "d-don't get the wrong idea. i-it's not what you think—"

my phone rang, interrupting our conversation.

calling: mountain.

i hesitated to answer the call or not, but then mingi nodded his head. "maybe it's important. it's okay."

yeosang seconded. "it's okay, take it."

"excuse me." i said before leaving the lounge. i went out of the building to breathe some fresh air.