Planning

Taehyung's Pov

Zione, a very popular restaurant in Daegu.

The very restaurant my parents agreed to meet us in. Was I nervous? No, not even the slightest. I came out to my eomma and appa as pansexual when I was only 12 years old. They assured me that nothing would change and they would always love me, no matter what.

My grandmother gave me to courage to tell them. She basically raised me since my parents could barely afford to take care of me financially. It wasn't their fault, I never blamed them for leaving me with my grandmother.

It was what was best for me.

When my grandmother died, I was eighteen. I remember getting the call minutes before one of our shows. My parents were the ones that told me the devastating news.

I knew it. Deep down I knew she was tired. My grandmother had been admitted to hospital a week before that, old age had finally caught up to her.

I couldn't stop crying on stage.

My members cancelled the performance, instead they all just comforted me while I explained to Army about the unfortunate situation. They understood, yelling for me to go get some rest and take care.

The love radiating from my band mates and from our beloved fans, made me silently thank my grandmother who was the one that pushed me into auditioning with Jimin.

After that my parents and I became closer, having them miss out a big part of my childhood, they made up for it by coming to every single one of our shows, interviews and rehearsals.

Aside from sending them cheques every month to help them with finances, my mother had gotten her dream job, becoming a nurse. My father became one of the most successful businessmen in Daegu, with help from his old high school best friend.

The two of them opened up Kim Industries, run by my father Kim Ju-won and his best friend Kim Han-gyeol.

I was so proud of my parents, but not as proud as they were of me. The day they both hugged me and thanked me for everything I did to help them, made me cry in their arms.

The Kim family were inseparable after that.

"TAETAE!"

"EOMMA, APPA!"

I couldn't care less if the whole restaurant were shooting us annoyed stares, I broke off into a sprint to my parents, who stood up from their seats and embraced me in a loving hug.

"Aigoo my baby, look how handsome you've become." My mother cooed, placing her hands on both my cheeks and pinching gently.

"You act as if you didn't see me 2 weeks ago at the airport before I left for America eomma." I laughed. "Well in those two weeks you've gotten 10% more handsome." My mother teased. "Well he gets it from me." My father winked.

I watched my parents bicker cutely, their love hasn't changed twenty five years later.

Suddenly Yoongi came jogging through the restaurant entrance, looking around before catching my eye and walking over.

"Yoongi! We were just about to ask where you and Hoseok were!" My eomma exclaimed, pulling my boyfriend into a hug. "Ah my apologies Mrs Kim, Hobi is outside paying the Uber. He'll be here soon." My baby replied with his gummy smile.