Jeonlous Bunny

Jungkook's Pov

It was 4pm, we had a live performance with James Corden at 7pm and an exclusive interview at 10pm with Jimmy Fallon at The Tonight Show.

It's been two days since the airport incident and everyone had finally calmed down.

So now we were just chilling at our new dorm (Sejin hyung booked it for us since it was safer than a hotel) and tried to enjoy some peace before the shows.

And some people would rather be sitting on their best friends lap rather than their own boyfriends.

I scowled at Jimin and Taehyung as they cuddled up on the loveseat and giggled at something on Taehyung's phone.

Fucking Vmin.

It made me a bit envious, watching them be so close because they've known eachother since high school! Imagine the things they could've done before they joined this band!

"Jungkook, you alright?" Hoseok hyung asked, as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Just peachy hyung." I responded sarcastically, glaring at the duo sitting a few feet away from me.

Hoseok followed my eyes and laughed. "Is someone jealous?" He smirked.

"I'm not jealous, it's just when Jimin is with someone else, I get this burning feeling in my chest and the very necessary need to punch someone or something-"

"I might not be an expert but even a dumbass would know that this is jealousy." Hobi hyung rolled his eyes. "And I'm surprised you aren't used to that by now." He added with a chuckle, pointing at Vmin.

"That's easy for you to say, you have another boyfriend to cuddle with in times like these." I pouted childishly, crossing my arms.

"Aww does Kookie wanna cuddle?" Cooed Hobi. I nodded, embarrassed. "Well I'm a big spoon so you're just gonna have to stick with little spoon then." He stated, opening his arms wide.

I moved closer and layed my head on his chest. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and I sighed happily. Honestly this is just what a guy needs.

Suddenly I felt a head on my lap. "Hyung?" I questioned.

"Shut up, you're not the only one that gets cuddles. Oh and this is the first and last time you get to cuddle with my boyfriend. You got your own, it ain't our fault he's cuddling up to our other boyfriend." Yoongi hyung mumbled, grabbing my hand and placing it on his chest before closing his eyes.

Hoseok and I silently awed.

"I can see why Army calls him Lil Meow Meow." I whispered. "Well wait till they find out he's a Lil Rawr Rawr in bed." Hobi whispered back.

We both giggled.

"Oh what's going on here? Is this Yoonkookhope or Sopekook?" Namjoon asked as he and Jin walked downstairs.

We both signaled him to be quiet when we saw Yoongi stir.

"Nah Joonie, I think they're just tryna compete with Vmin over there." Jin hyung laughed softly.

I look over at Jimin and saw him fast asleep along with Taehyung, with only soft snores coming out their mouths.

Now I was feeling sleepy.

"Maybe we should have a nap before we go." Suggested Hoseok as he pulled me closer and shut his eyes before I could respond.

Just for the record I AM a top, not a bottom. But sometimes, very very rarely I also like being babied a bit. That doesn't mean I'm not dominant or manly!