Thunderstorm

Author's Pov

Jimin's legs shaking as Jungkook thrusted into him softly.

Moans and groans filled up the room, skin slapping sounds bouncing off the walls. Sweat dripping off both of their bodies, cum all over the bed sheets.

Jimin's lips swollen, looking purple and red all over. Love bites were scattered all over his neck and collarbone, and red handprints stinging his ass which were previously made by Jungkook.

The two members were in absolute ecstasy and weren't planning on coming down from their high anytime soon, but of course the universe had other plans.

And that's when Jimin's phone rang.

"Answer the phone baby." Jungkook panted as he started picking up the pace on his thrusts. Jimin groaned but didn't argue and picked up the call whilst biting his lip, trying to hide his moans.

"H-Hello?"

"Jimin! Where the fuck are you and Jungkook?! It's 10pm and Mr Choi said he dropped you off at a park? What the hell are you doing at a park at 10 freaking pm?!"

"Ah no H-Hoseok hyung we actually ah fuck went to a mmm restaurant and n-now we're gonna stay at a Oh my god fuck arggh h-hotel since it's so l-late oh fuck yes."

"Jiminie are you okay? You're breathing really heavy?"

"I'm f-fine yes kookie right there mhmm fuckkkk!" Jimin moaned as he tugged on Jungkook's hair, making him let out a loud grunt.

"Wait was that Jungkook? Are you guys- OH MY GOD EW WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE WHAT THE FUCK!"

A voice suddenly screamed from the background. "Jin hyung they're doing the do-do!"

And another voice screamed, "SERIOUSLY?! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY NOODLES!!"

"Um okay gross, have fun." Hoseok gagged and hung up.

Jimin and Jungkook really didn't pay attention to anything that was said on the call since they were in their own world, and carried on.

"Kook-ah I'm gonna come." Jimin gasped as the maknae pounded into him. "Come with me, angel." Jungkook groaned.

They both came with loud moans.

Jungkook pulled out, threw the condom into the trashbin and walked into the bathroom, but not before giving the older male a soft kiss and telling him what a good job he did.

As for Jimin, he was about to pass out from exhaustion since he had over ten dry orgasms and came three times all in less than four hours.

Before he could close his eyes, he saw his dongsaeng in front of him, about to lift him off the bed. "Kookie I'm tired." Jimin yawned as Jungkook carried him into the bathroom where a hot bubble bath was waiting.

"I know angel, but we both need to get clean and I need to change the sheets. The water's warm and I threw in a lavender bath bomb, your favourite." Jungkook said as he placed his lover in the tub.

"I'll join you in a bit, baby."

"Hurry." Jimin mumbled sleepily as he watched Jungkook leave the ensuite bathroom to go change the sheets.