Black Swan

Jungkook's Pov

Dozens of staff were running around, scrambling to find some of our last minute items for our performance.

This wasn't just any old performance, it was the MMA's. Tonight was very important.

"Jungkook~ssi, please turn to the side for me." A stylist said politely as I turned my head so she could tie my hair easily. I requested that my hair be put into a man-bun for tonight's performance, mostly because of the reaction it got last time.

Army went insane when they saw this hairstyle and I've grown to like it too.

Oh and between you and me, Army isn't the only one that goes insane when my hairs tied.

I peaked out of the corner of my eye and found Jimin full on staring with a dreamy expression whilst his stylist applied blush on his already rosy cheeks. We locked eyes, causing him to squeak in embarrassment and avert his eyes quickly.

I chuckled, nodding at my stylist before standing up and making my way towards Taehyung and Jin, the only two who were ready and standing outside near the stage.

"Wassup golden maknae." Taehyung greeted as he and Jin hyung stopped their conversation. "Nothing, just figured I'd see what you guys were up too since you're done getting ready too." I replied.

"We were just talked about the performance, feeling any nerves yet Jungkookie?" Jin asked. I shook my head. "Not really, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time and I'm ecstatic that it's finally about to become a reality."

"Oh how touching." Taehyung sobbed, wiping away fake tears. I shoved him playfully as we both laughed.

"Jinnie, darling you still need to put your eyeliner on!"

Not even a second later, Jin gave us a small wave before following the sound of his boyfriend into the dressing room.

"I'm surprised you aren't clinging to Hoseok or Yoongi." I admitted, turning back to my best friend. "Psh, have you SEEN those two?! They look like ancient gods or something. I swear if I go near them I might get a nosebleed." Taehyung said dramatically.

"But Yoongi's only in sweatpants." I reminded. "Your point is? He still looks runway model." Taehyung huffed. "You're such a simp." I laughed. "A proud one." Was the response I got back.

The reason Suga hyung was only in sweatpants, was because he wasn't performing with us tonight. A few days ago he complained that he had started to get pains in his shoulder.

We all dismissed it, claiming it was probably just a muscle sprain but when Sejin hyung took him for an X-Ray on Tuesday, it turned out it was much more serious than we thought.

Yoongi needed surgery to repair a torn shoulder labrum. The tear was related to an injury that occurred in 2012 when hyung was hit by a car during one of his delivery boy shifts.

When we spoke to him about it, Yoongi hyung said that there came a point when he knew that surgery was necessary. Initially, he didn't wish to undergo the medical procedure, but that changed when we was filming a commercial that required him to hold a can that weighed about 17 ounces.

He couldn't even pick it up due to the pain.

His surgery was scheduled tonight at 8pm but he refused to miss the performance, so straight after the show, we were gonna take him to the hospital. Jin made sure he took lots of painkillers earlier, that's why he was sitting in the dressing room, looking perfectly fine.