Normal Day

Smut/fluff warning

Author's Pov

"Jiminie it's time to wake up." Whispered a voice.

Jimin groaned in annoyance and turned to his side, trying to ignore whoever was disturbing his beauty sleep.

"Baby Chim."

"Mochi."

"Chimchim."

"Oh for Pete's sake PARK JIMIN WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR PRACTICE!" Screamed Jin, aggressively yanking the comforter off Jimin's small body.

"Aish Jin hyung, five more minutes." He mumbled.

There was suddenly silence.

Growing suspicious, Jimin opened his eyes to see Jin standing by his bed, holding a pair of scissors in one hand and his favourite choker in the other.

Jimins eyes widened.

"Y-You wouldnt dare hyung." Stuttered Jimin. "Try me small fry." Glared Jin, aligning the scissors close to the choker.

"Okay okay I'm up, I'm up!" Yelled Jimin and instantly sprung out from the bed to snatch back his beloved choker.

Immediately Jin smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair. "That's a good boy. Now get ready and come down for breakfast." He cooed, walking out of Jimin and Hoseok's shared bedroom like nothing happened, but not before saying....

"Ugh I can't belive I have to see the kids morning wood every morning." causing Jimin to blush and look down embarrassed.

Still, Jimin breathed a sigh of relief. That was the choker that Jungkook had bought him when they were shooting Blood, Sweat and Tears and out of his whole choker collection, this one was by far his favourite...only because his kookie got it for him.

He looked to his left to see his roommates bed empty.

"Hmmm Hosoek hyung must already be at the dance studio. I wonder if-"

But Jimins thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jin yelling from Taehyung and Namjoon's shared bedroom.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I WILL BURN ALL YOUR GUCCI IF YOU DONT WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!"

"ALRIGHT IM AWAKE HOLY NAMJESUSUS STOP SCREAMING HYUNG!"

"Who the fuck is screaming at 6am?" Jimin heard Jungkook mumble sleepily.

A loud smack was heard throughout the BTS dorm.

"WHO TAUGHT YOU TO SWEAR YOUNG MAN!" Screamed Eomma Jin

"Nam-"

"JUNGKOOK YOU BRAT DONT YOU DARE SAY IT WAS ME!" Jimin heard Namjoon yell from the kitchen.

"NAMJOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE KITCHEN?! IF YOU BREAK ANYTHING I SWEAR TO GOD-"

Before Jin could finish his sentence, there was a sound of glass breaking coming from...the kitchen.

"KIM NAMJOON I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Yelled Jin, storming down the stairs as Namjoon desperately tried to find a place to hide.

Jimin giggled. This was a normal day for the Bangtan Boys.

Jimin walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Time for a nice hot shower." He thought.

As he was taking his last bit of clothing off, the bathroom door swung open.