Jimin VS Yugyeom

Jimin's Pov

"Okay so, no wondering off and no taking off your masks. I want everyone by my side, holding hands and being on their best behavior." Jin hyung announced as soon as we walked into the mall.

"Hyung we're not babies! We wanna do our own thing too y'know." Taehyung mumbled, pulling Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung into Gucci.

Jin hyung was about to protest when Namjoon hyung quickly dragged him into a beauty shop as a distraction.

I turned to Jungkook. "Looks like it's just you and me." I grinned. "Looks like it." He responded, happily walking along with me.

"So where do you want to go first Chim?" Jungkook asked. "Not sure, but I do need some new clothes so let's go in there." I said, pointing to a nearby store.

We walked into a random store and I started browsing around the racks excitedly. Jungkook was watching in amusement as I carried a few shirts and tights to the fitting room to try on.

"Let me know you're opinion, yeah?"

"Sure, I'll be here."

I tried on my first shirt. It was a silk red button up, with a high collar. Next was my new tight, high waist jeans and when I was done checking myself out, I stepped out of the fitting room confidently.

Jungkook eyes roamed all around my body and I blushed.

"So what do you think?" I asked nervously. He shook his head and walked closer to me. I gulped when our faces were inches apart.

"If you don't buy that right now I'm going to start questioning your sanity, because you look delicious."

"Was that supposed to be a pickup line?" I scoffed. "Yeah it was, but you're so beautiful that you made me forget it." My dongsaeng winked.

We both burst out laughing.

"Stay here, I'm gonna get you something to try on." Jungkook said, walking to the back of the store. When he came back with that thing in his hand I honestly choked.

"Jungkook that's a-"

"I know what it is, I just want you to try it."

"There's no way in hell I'm trying on a-"

"Please baby."

"Fine."

I grabbed it from his hand and marched back into the fitting room. When I was done I stood in front of him, arms crossed, with a pout on my lips.

Jungkook gave a loud groan.

I was wearing a beautiful lacy pink skirt with cute sparkly ribbons at the bottom.

"OMG IS THAT JIMIN OPPA WEARING A SKIRT?!" An Army screamed, before squealing with her friends.

Stupid masks can't do shit.

Jungkook smirked and whispered in my ear, "You better change before I fuck you in front of everyone. And also, you're buying the skirt too." And with that he walked out the store.