XVI -Mine-

Khun who thought that Bam died at the floor of tests is now in front of him. After years of climbing the tower the two met again.

Khun bite his lips and said. "How dare you Bam! How dare you break your promise to me! How dare you leave me alone!"

"Khun..."

The two remained silent. No one dares to speak first. Khun was leaning in Bam's chest as he grip Bam's shirt tighter. His tears just continued to flow out of his eyes. Meanwhile, Bam just stared at Khun as he cried in his chest though he can't see Khun's face he felt Khun's sadness.

Even though Bam wants to hug Khun tight back and to comfort him that time but, he was scared. Scared that Khun might push him away. He can't do anything and just stared back at the night sky. His lips begin to tremble as he tried to speak. "Khun..." He called.

Khun look at Bam whose looking at the night sky.

"Im sorry Khun..." Bam said without looking at Khun

"Why!?" Khun shouted. He snapped as Bam wouldn't look at him at all.

"Forgive me Khun for leaving you like that... for not coming to you sooner..." He said as he tried to hold back his tears.

Khun then frowned out of anger as Bam still isn't looking back at him. Why aren't you looking here!? He said to himself. He then grabbed Bam's head and pull it near his face as to force him to face him.

Bam's eyes widened. He was quiet surprise to what Khun just did and what Khun's face expression is he seeing. His heart suddenly thump as he saw Khun's eyes that is reddened because of tears. "Khun..."

"If you want me to forgive you... give me your body... your heart and your soul. Be mine Bam!"

Bam was surprised to what he just heard but without any hesitation he smiled and answered. "Yeah, It's yours..."

Even though Khun was the one who asked Bam he didn't expect that he will agree with it without any hesitation at all. He was speechless and felt a little embarassed.

Bam chuckled. How cute~ he said to himself. He then patted Khun's head.

Khun then look at Bam and whispered "If you're mine then I'll be yours..."

Bam's eyes widened. "I'll greatfully accept."

After that the two sat down at floor in the balcony side by side for a while. The two started to talk everything that happened to them from the passed years.

"That time when i drowned at the floor of tests. I thought that it would be my last but, i was given another life. That's when i became the slayer and that's also the time i learned about JSF and who would have thought that you are one of them."

Khun just listened at Bam as he told him everything that happened to him. "Im sorry too Bam..."

"Eh? No. You don't need to..."

"I also kept a secret to you. Maybe somewhere in my heart i still have some doubt on fully trusting you and that is why i didn't told you. That im a JSF Leader."

"Khun... The reason why i climbed the tower is because i must change it. To change this unfair treatment of the King..."

Khun's eyes widened. He was a little surprise to what Bam has just said. He then smiled. "I see... so it's like that."

"Khun?"

"It's so like you Bam... but im a little worried that was a really big role to take. A lot of strong people are coming for your head." He said as he make a worried expression.