XIV -Look at me-

Somewhere around the higher floors.

"That is all sir."

"Got it."

"You're watching TV again Hatzling."

"I'm watching my brother's game."

"What a bro-con."

"Hmp! Just say you're jealous cause i have a cute li'l brother."

"I really want to kill you."

"HAHAHAHA! that is if you can." He said as he smirked. When suddenly his eyes widened, he was surprised of what he just saw in the TV. "Oh, he lost." That's the slayer huh... "Jue Viole Grace..." He mumbled.

Hatzling, One of the Leaders of JSF. He was assigned to another floor to search for the irregular but, since the FUG already introduce their new slayer. They decided to go down floors to meet the new slayer. As there was a big possibility  that this slayer is also the irregular they are looking for.

"When are we going to arrive there?"

"Later at night."

Meanwhile, at the lower floors. Khun and his team is taking a rest at their inn. Since they lost they cannot participate for the next games.

"Are you okey Leader?" Lyra asked.

"Yeah, im fine." What a waste i didn't see the slayer's face. He said to himself.

Khun and his group decided to watch the next game through the TV screen.

As Khun and the other people guessed. The slayer won all the games for that day. Jue Viole Grace defeated the other groups with their overwhelming strength.

After the day. The night has come. While resting in their inn. Khun who was laying in his bed and is staring at the sky through his window, when suddenly he noticed someone entered their room. "Who might that be...?" He mumbled.

Khun then prepared himself and take a fighting stance. Waiting for the intruder to come and strike. Meanwhile Khun's teammate were also waiting to see who dare entered their room.

Suddenly, Khun's eyes widened as he felt someone's presence at his back. He look back immediately finding a guy entered his room through his window. He then, attacked him when suddenly the guy grabbed his arm and pulled Khun to him.

Khun then now have a chance to take a closer look to the guy. He became speechless as he was surprise to who is it. "Hatzling?"

"Yo! Little brother~" He greeted with a smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Im just dropping by to see my cute little brother. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Not really." Khun said as he slipped his hand to Hatzling's grasp and walk away from him.

Cold as ever eh... Hatzling said to himself as he goes down from the window and entered Khun's room. Well that's what i like about him.

Khun sat to his chair and glared at Hatzling. "So? What is really your business here?"

"Don't be too serious. I came here to look at the slayer. You know, he might be what we are looking for." Hatzling said. He then slowly look at Khun who was sitting in front of him. Hatzling then walk towards Khun and grabbed his chin. Making Khun look at him.

"Aguero... You should stay away from the slayer." Hatzling said.

Khun's eyes widened. He was wondering of what Hatzling just said.