III -Crown game-

Evangkhell's floor. Bam who is already sleeping started to dream.

He was inside a dark place. It looks like some cave. "Bam. Climb the tower." A voice of a woman said as she was grabbing both of Bam's arm. The woman's face was blurred so Bam doesn't recognize her.

"Who?" Bam asked but it seems like the woman doesn't hear him at all.

"No. You must climb the tower but, don't ever tell anyone that you're an.... Climb the tower..." said the woman but her words are somehow slowly fading "Change..."

"Huh? I can't hear you." Bam said when suddenly the woman disappeared.

He was surprised and opened his eyes finding it was already morning. He suddenly raised up in his bed surprising Khun and Rak whose already awake.

"Bam? What's wrong?" Khun asked as he was a little worried to Bam. He was sweating... Khun grabbed a towel and come towards to Bam.

"What? Are you sick turtle?" Rak asked. As he go outside to get some water.

"Khun-san..." Bam called as he slowly look at Khun.

Khun seated beside him in his bed and slowly wiped Bam's sweat. "Did you have a bad dream?"

Bam slowly regained his calm. "Something like that..." Bam said.

Khun was curious of what Bam dreamt but, to him looking at Bam's expression. It doesn't look like a pleasant dream. He thought that he shouldn't remind Bam about it.

"Bam, Let's go?"

"Where...?"

"We have this whole day as a break. Why not enjoy it? Tomorrow we will start taking tests again so let's relax for now. Yeah?" Khun said with a smile.

Bam look at him and smiled. " Okey."

"Hey! Don't left me out! Im your leader!" Rak shouted as he slammed the door open. Bam and Khun laugh at him after that they decided to relax and enjoy themselves.

Meanwhile...

"Hansung Yu. Did you find him?" a voice of a man from a call through the pocket asked.

"Yeah. He will be taking the test tomorrow. But, It's not the time yet..." Hansung Yu said.

"Then i'll be waiting..."

"Yeah, look forward to it. Everything is going according to plan" Hansung Yu said and hang up. "Hehehehe~" He laugh as he stir his coffee in the cup. "I really am a genius."

At the cafeteria.

"Let's take a break for now and have some food." Khun said as he line up to the counter followed by Bam and Rak.

While eating.

"Khun-san, thank you..." Bam said as he look at Khun.

Khun look back at him and said "It's nothing."

Bam smiled and this time he look at Rak. "Thank you too Rak-san." Bam said as he smiled to Rak.

"Hmp! Im the leader. It's only natural!" Said Rak proudly.

After that short but slowly the day of the exam has come.

Test area. The room is big. It was in the shape of circle with another twelve small room inside. In the middle was a big throne with a crown in the middle.

"Good morning regulars~ Im your administrator Lero Ro." A guy introduced himself through the lighthouse. "Today were going to play a game called Crown game, It is an extra test, that if you manage to win you can go to another floor without taking another test! As the name suggested, You will steal the crown in that throne and fight to defend the throne." He explained. "It has five rounds and when the game finishes the last group who are seating in the throne will be the winners."

Minutes later. The regulars entered the small rooms. There they will wait for a go signal from the administrator to start the game.

And so the game began.

Khun whose not doing anything but observe the opponents while his inside the room. Thinking of a better strategy to do, so that they can win the game.

"Hey, blue turtle! Are we not going yet?" Rak asked as he was bored of waiting inside the room. "They look like their having fun!" He said.

"It's not the time yet gator!" Khun said as he watch the game. Bam also watch the game with him.

"Khun-san, you think we will win this game? I mean, You and Rak-san are strong but im just..." Bam said as he was a little down because of his own weakness.

Khun look at him and pat his head. "Bam, it's not a problem at all. You got me. Just trust me. Okey?" said Khun.

"Okey!" Bam said with a smile.

And so the time has come. Khun decided to play the game in the third round. In third round there are another three groups who entered.

Hmm... this could be a little hard. Well, i expected there would be a lot of group who will come out in the third round. But, this isn't bad. Khun said to himself as he smirk.

"The third round of the game~ starts NOW!" The administrator shouted.

As the administrator finished his sentence. Khun, without anyone being aware off run towards the throne as fast as he can and stole the crown to whoever is seating in throne.

The groups were in shock. No one expected that move at all. Bam and Rak was also surprised.

"Khun-san?" Bam called.

The group who are defending the crown tried to attack him but failed to do so because Rak shielded him.

Khun then signed to Bam to come and seat in the throne, Khun then put him the crown. "One win~ for our dear king" He said.

Bam look at Khun whose in front of him and putting the crown to him. "Khun-san..." He called as his heart was somehow beating faster than usual.

Khun smiled at Bam and sat in the throne with him. He then put his head in Bam's shoulder and look at Bam. "Let's win this game. King~" He said with a smile.

Bam was surprised to Khun's action and to his smile that he somehow find cute. Bam face slowly blushed. Khun didn't see it though since he was already looking in front of him.

After that. Many groups tried to steal the crown to Bam's group but failed to do so and so the climax to the game came. It was the last round.

Khun who was seating in Bam's side stand up and started to take a fighting stance, defending the throne. Rak also did the same.

Bam look at Khun's back whose standing in front of him. He felt a little disappointment to himself because he can't do anything but seat in the throne and get to be protected. He clench his fist.

The groups then entered the area and the tense started to spread up in the place. Everyone is watching each others move and so in a minute everyone started to move.

Khun and Rak are doing good at defending the throne but one of the enemy run towards Bam. Khun who was fighting other groups was disturb by it since he know Bam can't fight it.

The enemy was about to hit Bam. Khun then run towards the throne as he shouted. "Bam!" to protect Bam he was hit instead.

Bam's eyes widened as he saw Khun fell in the ground with a blood dripping in his forehead. Bam was angered of the scene. Without awareness of his power he used Shinsu and injured the enemy in front him.

The groups in the area was surprised. Bam use of shinsu was powerful that time that the people there just fell in their knees due to the great power they've witnessed.

Khun who became unconscious because of the hit didn't witnessed it. Bam also lost his consciousness after the use of his Shinsu.

"Blue turtle! Black turtle!" Rak called, as he run towards Khun and Bam who was laying in the ground.

The game didn't end as expected. No one claimed the crown since the crown that they were supposed to steal was broken by the Shinsu of a boy in black hair and golden eyes, The 25th Bam.

tbc...