XX -The coming storm-

2 days passed by. At Travia's current location.

"Why is it that there are still no news about that guy!?" Travia asked her group while while lying in a sofa.

"We also don't know. We looked at the news from the lighthouse, but we don't see any news about Khun Aguero Agnes."

Travia frowned and get up from where she is lying and slammed her palm in the table. "That damn Hatzling! I shouldn't have trusted him for taking that brat!"

"Leader..."

"We're leaving this floor. I need to talk to princess Maschenny. That brat and Hatzling need to be punished!" Travia said. Hmp! i need them to leave their position as a leader. Well~ it's a good thing that Hatzling did that, now i can remove two thorns on my way. Travia said to herself as she smirked.

Meanwhile at the main house of one of the great families Khun.

"Please we beg you sir Edahn...." Aruse said as he bowed down his head, begging in front of Edahn. "Please don't let Khun be killed."

Cob and the others followed Aruse and also beg for Khun to be spared.

Edahn frowned. "Why follow such a leader?"

"Sir...?" Cob and the others wondered. They was a little confuse of Edahn's question.

"That kind of leader is not deserve to be called one. A leader must have a courage to abandon and sacrifice everything to achieve his goals. That guy doesn't have that, instead he sacrificed his own goal and freedom to protect his enemy. Is that the kind of leader you want to follow?"

Aruse, Cob and the others remained silent for a while as they remembered they're talk to Khun earlier.

Earlier at Khun's cell underground the main house. Aruse, Cob, Lyra and the others visited Khun.

"Leader...." Lyra called.

"Lyra... everyone..." Khun said as he look at them while his hand is tied.

"Sir, what are we going to do now? Should we break the cell and run away from here?" Cob said.

"That's right Leader, just give us an order." Lyra said.

Khun's eyes widened, he was surprise to see the loyalty of his group to him even though they know that he already betrayed the king and may result for them to be killed.

He smiled. "Thank you everyone... but this is will be the end of my journey. I will not be able to achieve my goals anymore, but im glad i protected someone precious to me before my end."

"Leader..." Maka called as she started to sob.

Byro, Lyra and the others look at him with sadness in their faces.

"Everyone, you serve the king. Im just a leader... tell the king that you don't know about me being acquainted to the slayer... from this day on you are all dismissed."

Aruse, cob's and others eyes widened.

"Leader!" Cob and the others called as they started to cry. While Aruse stayed silent.

"Khun." He called.

Khun and the others look at him.

"It's true that we serve the king, but we served you first before the King. Therefore you are more important to us than the King. You are our leader. You choosed us instead of the members of Great Families when you are still creating your group. You choosed us commoners! I... was able to live until this moment because you saved me. Now, i will pay you with my life on stake."