XXIV -Reunite-

At FUG's headquarters.

"Their headquarters a is pretty big. How are they able to stay under the radar with this huge place?" Said Byro.

"They have good lighthouse bearers." Lyra answered.

"I see..."

"By the way where's Leader?" Cob asked.

"Huh? He was just standing her- eh? He's not?! Where is he?" Maka said as she panicked since Khun wasn't beside her.

"Do you know where he went Aruse?" Lyra asked.

Aruse look at her. "... Nope." He said with a depress look in his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Meanwhile the person in question, Khun was looking for Bam. "This place is huge. I wonder where Bam is..." He mumbled, when he suddenly saw people outside and saw Bam in there. His eyes lightened and immediately went down in there.

While running down the stairs he suddenly stumbled on Hwaryun.

"Ouch!"

"Oh, sorry." He said without sparing a glance at who he bump with.

When he was about to leave there Hwaryun suddenly grabbed his wrist. "Wait." She said.

Khun who has no choice but to stop walking, immediately look back to see who just grabbed him. Finding it was Hwaryun, he glared. "What?"

"Don't go."

"Huh?"

"Don't go to him."

"And why should i listen to you?" Khun said as he continued to glare at Hwaryun.

"You guys are not meant to be with each other." She said as she look straight at Khun. "He's our God and he can't belong to anyone. He's the one who will grant our wishes. He, alone..." before she finishes her words.

Khun removed his hand to Hwaryun's grip. "Bam is no God." He said.

Without the two noticing. Bam was listening to them in the stairs. His eyes widened to what Khun just said.

"God? Aren't you guys just depend on Bam to slay the king. That's why you called him God?"

"Wha-"

"Who said Bam can just lift you guys together with your burdens? Bam cannot belong to anyone and is suppose to be alone?" Khun said with an angry tone. "Don't joke with me! Bam is human! He's not a God! He isn't meant to be alone! And to grant your wishes! He needs someone who he can depend on."

Hwaryun was speechless as what Khun just said is right and she can't argue to it. "......"

"I... came here not to grant my wish. I came here to assist Bam and help him achieve what he wants to achieve. If you guys want your wishes to be granted fight for it on your own." Khun said as he left Hwaryun there and went down stairs

As he was walking down the stairs he saw Bam leaning in a wall, as if waiting for someone to come down. Khun's eyes widened and immediately run to Bam and hug him tight.

Bam smiled and hug him back. "I missed you Khun... No, my Aguero." He said with a sweet voice.

"Mm... I miss you too."

"Khun, thank you..."

"Hm? For what?"

"For saying that im not a God and im a human..."

Khun look at him and smiled. "It's nothing to be thank for. Bam, you don't need to carry this burden alone. I came here to help you."

"Khun..." Bam smiled and hug Khun tight. "Let's stay like this for a little longer... Please..."

Khun patted Bam's head and said. "Of course..." and hug him back.

At the same time Aruse is currently climbing upstairs, when he saw the two hugging each other. Bam noticed him, smiled and lift his index finger gived him a signal to not make a sound.

Aruse's eyes widened. "........." He nodded after that he frowned as he clenched his fist and left in there.

Downstairs.

"What's wrong Aruse?" Lyra asked.

Aruse look back at Lyra. "Nothing."

"Then why did you go back down? I thought you're looking for Hatzling?"

"I didn't see him there."

"That's fast! You already checked the whole floor?!"

".........."

Lyra sighted. "Fine i'll look for him. Say it if you're too lazy to look for him." Lyra said as she chuckled a little and was about to leave Aruse to go upstairs when Aruse suddenly grabbed her hand.

"No. Look at the other building."

"...... Did you see Khun then?"

"................"

Lyra sighted again and patted Aruse's back and left him there without saying anything.

Meanwhile Khun and Bam took a walk around the FUG's headquarters. Bam also toured him to his room. The two lay at the bed, held each others hand and closed their eyes.

That time the two has the same thoughts in their mind. It's too comfortable that i want to sleep like this forever with him... And so the two slept together.

Meanwhile at Jahad's palace.

"Sir, we got some information about FUG's movements."

"What is it?" Jahad asked as he drink a wine from a glass in his hand and glared at the person who reperted to him.

That person flinched and bowed his head down more. "Your majesty, Sir Edahn's sons have forge an alliance to FUG."

"Hmm.... ready the army. The war is about to start." Jahad said with a smirk in his face. This is like what happened years ago, but this time I'm facing your sons. Arlene, Edahn. Jahad said to himself as he laugh. "Now... What are you going to do Edahn...? Will you once again stand against me?" Jahad mumbled.

Meanwhile at Edahn's ruined mansion.

"Father, what do you intend to do? I know it's the king were talking about, but i just can't let this go on! Were members of the Ten Great Families."

"Silence."

".........."

Edahn look up the sky with a sad look in his face. "Do i really need to face you again?" He sighted. ".... Get ready, if it's war that the king's want then war it is." He said.

Back at the FUG's headquarters.

"Sirs, we received a news. Jahad already announced the war and started to make a move."

"What about the Ten Great Families? Did they make a move?"

"Are they siding with Jahad?"

"Only one of the Ten Great Families made a move."

"Who is it?"

"It's Edahn sir."

They're eyes widened as in the public eye Edahn is a loyal dog to Jahad, though it is far from the truth. There's no one who knows what does Jahad and Edahn's relationship is all about.

"This could be hard..."

"Yeah, Jahad is strong enough to kill almost all of us in one swing of his sword. What if Edahn joined him?! This could be a disaster."

"We need to make another plan. Call the others and Khun Hatzling."

"Yes sirs!"

"We need to win this war no matter what. This could be our last chance."

Tbc...