XII -The second game-

As the game continues. Khun who stab Viole was surprise as to see a familiar face behind the FUG's slayer mask. He was confuse of what's happening. How come the slayer looks like Bam?

Hwaryun who came running to Viole, immediately grabbed the mask and covers Viole's face as fast as she can. The two groups was in silence until the time runs out.

"And~ Times up!" Thio shouted.

The guests and other people became a little dissapointed as they want to see more.

both of the groups won. Violes group won even though he was defeated because, before they fought they already gathered five bases and so the group can continue to the next game.

The regulars are given a one hour break to prepare themselves for the next game.

Khun's group then rested to the room they are given.

"Gosh! that was so nerve-racking!" Said Lyra.

"Hmp! it's nothing. As to be expected we won." Said Cob.

Khun's group talked about their experience in the game. Meanwhile Aruse who was just listening to them looked for Khun as he can't see Khun in the room.

"Where did he go?" He asked himself as he continue to look around. He then found Khun in the terrace near the game stage but, he didn't call him. He just stared at him. What's wrong with him? he asked himself, curious as to why Khun look like he was deep in thoughts.

Meanwhile Khun who can't forget what happened at the game earlier is quiet shock and confuse. Why does he look like Bam? How did that happen? Is he Bam? Or just look like Bam? "Tch! im getting nowhere..."

As Khun can't find an appropriate answer to his questions. He decided to go back to their room to rest for a bit when he saw Aruse leaning in the post.

Aruse look at Khun as he walks towards him. "Khun." He called.

"Aruse... Is something wrong?"

"I should be the one to ask you that. What's wrong with you?"

"Im fine. You don't need to worry." Khun said as he smiled at Aruse.

Aruse blushed a little to his smile and said. "I-It's not like im worried or anything! Don't get the wrong idea!"

"Hmm~ that so?"

The two then go back to their group.

"Leader! Where have you been?"

"Just somewhere quiet."

Meanwhile Bam who was stabbed by Khun was resting in a bed as Hwaryun covered his wound gauze.

"Are you okey Bam?" Hwaryun asked as she was worried about Bam who looks restless.

"Yeah, Im fine."

As the groups continue to converse. The TV's in all the regulars room suddenly opened. There they saw Thio.

"Hello regulars! Are you resting good? The next game will start in 30 minutes. I will now tell you how the next game will be. It's called LIGHT IT UP."

"Light it up?" The regulars wondered.

"Here is the game mechanics." Said Thio as he showed the rules and how the game will work in the TV screen.

The remaining 6 groups of the regulars will be divided into three groups. This is a race game! Only 3 groups will win!

Here is how the game will work. You will only compete with one group. Here is the group you will be competing with: