XV -Bam-

The night went by. Today, is the last day of the games. Everyone, was excited for this would be the last. The day for the last game met it's climax and like the result of yesterday's game. Viole and his team won.

Hatzling who was watching the slayer from the sidelines smirked. Be ready slayer-kun. he said to himself.

"Why are you smiling like that? You look creepy." Khun said.

"You really are cold Aguero but do stay at your room later okey?"

Khun look at him. "No way."

After the game finished. A party is about to begin to give the rewards for the winners and celebrate the end of the games.

Everyone is now preparing for another party. They were looking forward for the celebration but, not all of the guests are there for the party. Some are to hunt the said slayer Jue Viole Grace.

Somewhere around the game area.

"Hm. It's about to begin. Be ready guys."

"Yes ma'am!"

One of the JSF leader is now also in the move and in the same floor as the slayer. Travia Ha(OC), a woman with a black long hair and red eyes. She also came in this floor to hunt the slayer and she was just waiting for the right time to strike.

Viole, who as resting a bit before the party, was in the balcony looking at the sky as a cold night wind blow to him. He was in daze thinking of Khun. "Is he okey? I didn't hit him that hard right?" He mumbled as he was worried.

"Viole?"

"Hwaryun."

"Are you not cold? Why not lay at the bed for a little while... You still have an injury." Hwaryun said as she walk towards Viole. She was a little worried to Viole as he was a little down since the second game yesterday.

"No. Im fine. I feel like i would be more tired if i were to sleep now." Viole said with a smile as to not worry Hwaryun.

"I see..." Now Hwaryun is beside Viole.

The two stared at the sky in silence.

"Viole, are you really okey? Somehow, i feel like you're thinking of something..."

Viole was a little surprised. "Yeah. Well..." He is a little bit hesitant to tell Hwaryun about Khun. So he just stayed silent.

Hwaryun stared at Viole as he felt hesitation in Viole's words. She wants to know more about Viole but, Viole seems to avoid telling her more about him. The only thing she know is that Viole has the same mission as her.

A cold night breeze blowed again and made Hwaryun shiver a little as she felt cold. Viole saw Hwaryun shivered and decided to let Hwayun barrow his coat.

Hwaryun was surprised when Viole suddenly put his coat at her back. Hwaryun smiled and blushed. "Thank you." She said as she look at Viole but Viole is now looking back at the night sky. She felt a little sad. Somehow he was always looking from afar. Is he looking for something? or... maybe someone...? Hwaryun thought to herself.

Viole look back at Hwaryun and noticed that Hwaryun was a little down. "Are you okey Hwaryun?"

Hwaryun look back at him. "Do you have someone you like Viole?" She asked.

Viole was a little surprise to her question. "That's..."

"Hwaryun! Are you there?" Suddenly someone called Hwaryun from outside the room. It was Vien.

"Vien?"

"Sir Jinsung Ha, is calling for you."

"I see..." Hwaryun look at Viole.