XVIII -Slayer & his hunters 2-

Khun stared at Hatzling in silence. "I'm no longer the king's pawn because my life and everything is already owned by this guy." He said and smiled as he pointed his thumb to Bam.

Bam's eyes widened. "Khun..." He mumbled as his heart started to thump faster. He was overjoyed of what he just heard from Khun.

Meanwhile Hatzling frowned and glared at Khun. "Aguero... You don't know your doing. Do you know what would happen if you were to betray the king?" He said as he was trying to convince Khun to take back the words he just said.

"I know what im doing Hatzling. I found what is more important than my own breathing. I cannot give this life to you nor to the king."

Bam was surprised of what he had heard. Happy to those words, but is worried of what would happened to Khun now that he declared that he will no longer follow the King's order. "Khun, don't. You'll be in danger!" Bam said.

Khun smiled at Bam. "Didn't i told you? That i'll give you all of me? Don't worry Bam. I promised this to you... I will see you again, this time at the top of this tower." He said as Khun pushed Bam away.

As Khun pushed Bam away from there. Bam was catch by Hwaryun at the back. Hwaryun and Bam was quiet surprised. Hwaryun didn't expect Bam to fell from there. As if, it was calculated and that Bam will be catch by Hwaryun in there.

Khun smiled as he saw Bam was able to fell properly without getting hurt. Khun was just simply using Hwaryun as a cushion for Bam. As his observation to Hwaryun tells that Hwaryun will never let Bam to be hurt. "Go!" He shouted.

Bam's eyes widened. "Khun!" He shouted as he tried to go back there, but Hwaryun grabbed his wrist.

"Viole, let's go." She said as she drag Bam away from there and wait inside the ship.

"Eh? But Khun!" He shouted as he tried to reach his hand to Khun, but he is far to do so.

After that Khun glared back at Hatzling. "Now, fight me Hatzling."

Hatzling frowned. He was a little hesitant to attack Khun. "Tch, why the heck are you doing this?" He said as he clenched his fist.

Khun, knows that Hatzling is a little hesitant to attack him and so he took this chance to strike him first and so the two fought.

Meanwhile, Aruse who was fighting off Travia's group saw Khun fighting Hatzling. His eyes widened. Why is Khun fighting Sir Hatzling? He wondered. Worried of what is happening he stop his fight and run away from there.

"Aruse!? Where are you going?" Cob asked.

"Sorry, you two fight them off for me. I need to go somewhere as soon as possible. He said as he left from there.

As Khun and Hatzling fought Khun fell. Hatzling is much more powerful than Khun is. Khun then tried to stand up again. Hatzling then again was about to strike Khun as to knock him off.

Khun who was trying to stand up again has no way to defend himself from Hatzling's attack when suddenly Aruse arrived and defended him from Hatzling.

"Aruse!?" Khun said in surprise.

"Aruse..."Hatzling said as he glared at Aruse. "Move."

"No."

"Move!!!" Hatzling shouted.

"No! I will not!"

"Move Aruse, im disciplining my brother."

"Im sorry Sir, but i can't do it."

Hatzling frowned. "Have you lost your mind? Is this how you pay us in kind?"

Aruse's eyes widened. "Im sorry Sir, it's not like that... Khun is already hurt. I don't think you'll like it if he was to be hurt more than this..."