X -Eyes like a raging fire-

As the party continue. Viole and Khun were fighting in the FUG's inn balcony.

He's always dodging! "Why aren't you attacking?" Khun said and frowned out of irritation.

"Let's just talk about it! I don't want to fight you!" Viole said as he doesn't want to fight the girl.

But, Khun didn't listened and attacked him again. "This will not stop until one of us drop." He said as he held his dagger tight. "What? You don't want to fight a girl? What a gentleman you are...!"

Viole frowned. Nothing can be done huh..? No choice. I'll attack her for once, enough to make her stop. Viole said to himself as he clenched his fist.

When Khun was about to attack him again. He stretched his right arm and is about to aimed at Khun's stomach. But, when he was about to use his shinsu he accidentally touched Khun's chest.

He and Khun was surprise. Viole didn't think that his hand would land into Khun's chest. He blushed out of embarrasment but, theres no way for Khun to see as Viole was wearing a mask.

That time Khun was also surprise. his eyes widened when suddenly Viole started to move his left arm and aimed to Khun's stomach again.

"Sorry!" Viole shouted as he use his shinsu. This time Khun was hit in his stomach, making Khun pushed away from Viole.

Khun was pushed back to the balcony's fence. His eyes widened of surprise. "Ouch..." So he's a wave controller... He said to himself as he tried to stand. When suddenly.

"Viole?" A girl's voice called him from the outside of the room

Viole and Khun look to the inside of the room. "Hwaryun?" Viole wondered.

"Tch! It's already time huh..." Said Khun as he jumped and stepped in the balcony's fence preparing to jump down so that he can leave.

"Wait!" Viole said as he tried to reach Khun with his hand.

Khun who was about to leave look back at viole. The two stared for seconds. Viole doesn't know what to feel. He wants to ask something but is a little hesitant to do so. His mouth opened as he was about to speak. When suddenly...

"Viole? Are you there?" Hwaryun asked again as she decided to enter Viole's room.

Khun noticed the room door opened. "See you at tomorrow's game. Slayer-san..." He said as he jumped down the balcony.

Viole was surprised. He immediately look down but he no longer see Khun. "That girl..." He mumbled.

"Viole?"

"Hwaryun." Bam look back at Hwaryun.

"Is something wrong?" She asked wondering as to who is Viole looking down there.

"Nothing." He said as he walk away from there.

"I see... I heard some voice here so i thought someone might have attack you."

"It's nothing like that. I was just talking to myself..." He said as he left Hwaryun there.

"Hmm... Is that so." Said Hwaryun as she look around and look down the balcony. Finding a little trace of shinsu being used in there. "Nothing huh..."She mumbled as she doubt Viole's words. She then also left there.

While Viole was walking in the hallway. The girl he fought earlier crossed his mind. What is it that i want to say to her...? He asked himself as he look at his hand. When he suddenly remembered himself accidentally touching the girl's chest.

He blushed. How did that happen? I thought i was aiming for her stomach! He said to himself as he was too embarrassed of that memory. "But, she was a little flat..." He mumbled. Talking about the girl's chest that somehow he find strange as it was flat like a guy's