II -The Clever One-

"Turtles! I'll hunt you someday!"

"Now, Now will you calm down gator? were in the same group now." Khun said.

"I'm not gator! Im Rak Wraithraiser!"

"Yes, yes whatever you are called." said Khun as he look at the time in his pocket. Now, what kind of test are we going to do? he asked himself as he look around the place.

"Khun-san, I was just wondering. Who are you looking for? maybe i can help you find him?" said Bam with a serious face.

Khun look at him and said. "Actually, i don't really know him."

"Eh?"

"I'm searching for him but the only clue i've got is that i know he's strong." well because his an irregular... He said to himself.

"I see... that would be hard."

"Yeah."

"Hey, blue turtle! do you have any food there? Im hungry because of waiting." said Rak.

"Here." Khun said as he handed him a choco bar. "You also want one Bam?"

"Thank you..."

After a while. The 3rd phase of test started.

"Participants, who are called will enter this room and take the exam. Now let's call the first group to take the test."

"Were just entering the room? They didn't say clearly what are we going to do there?" This is more complicated than i thought. Khun thought as he tried to think what kind of test they will take.

After an hour. Bam, Khun and Rak finally entered the room.

The room was dark and there is no other people except them and the guy who is seating in the middle of the room.

"Hello, regulars. My name is Hansung Yu. Test administrator." said the guy who was sitting in the middle.

Suddenly a red light lit up and showed 12 doors in front of them.

"Do you see this doors? find the real that will take you outside amongst these door within 10 minutes."

"What!?" the real door that will take us outside...? "Can you give us more clue?" Said Khun as he was still confused.

"There aren't anymore clue." Hansung Yu said.

"WHAT!? no clue anymore?" what the heck? how are we going to find the real door? said Khun to himself as he started to think. He then look around the room and found a clock.

A clock...? but we can already look for a time in our pocket... is it about time? is time the answer? Then... Khun started to walk towards the door.

"Khun-san?" Bam called as he was wondering what Khun is thinking.

Khun then pushed one of the door and it opened.

Rak and Bam was surprised to Khun's action.

"Khun-san... That, are you sure?" Bam asked.

Hansung Yu clapped his hands. "You passed." he said and smile.

"EEHH!?" Bam and Rak shouted in surprise.

"How..?" Bam asked as he was confuse of what really is happening.

"He said open the real door within 10 minutes and when i ask for more clue he said there are no more clue. It means that you just have to open any door within just the given time." Khun explained.

"That's right." Hansung Yu agreed.

"Hmp! So your a clever turtle eh." Said Rak as he crossed his arms.