XXVI -To the throne room-

Bam continued to run as fast as he can without looking back. He was followed by other FUG members to assist him so that he can run without care around him. Followed by Hwaryun, Bam entered the palace. The palace is so big that if you don't have any guide or a map you'll end up getting lost.

After they entered the palace it became quiet. The guards and commanders are only outside the palace and it's not entering at all. Confused as Hwaryun does, Bam continued to walk around the palace as Hwaryun guided him to the throne room.

"It's so silent..."

"Be careful Bam, who knows who might suddenly jump in front and attack."

Bam nodded in agreement. The two silently went up stairs. There they saw a big door in a color of gold. Though it's not just the color it is indeed a real gold. The two stopped for a moment to look around and feel the atmosphere around the room. The two shivered a little to feel a lot of malice coming from the room.

"There is no question. This is the throne room." Hwaryun said as he glared at the door.

Bam walked towards the door and was about to open it when...

"Welcome, Bam." A cold voice of a man coming inside the room said. " You're quiet late. I have been waiting and became bored."

"........"

"You're not a friendly one are you? How about you come inside? Let's reminisce about the past." Jahad said with a smirk in his face.

Bam suddenly glared at the door looking straight as if he was already looking what's inside. He then pushed the door open. There he saw a blonde haired man with golden cold eyes that's also looking straight at Bam.

His eyes feels like it's looking inside where the naked eyes can't see. So this is Jahad...

Meanwhile at the backdoor.

Khun struggled to enter the door and finally was able to come inside. Confused of why the guards and the commanders didn't follow him inside, he still continued to run inside the palace. Followed by Aruse and the rest was left outside to assist the FUG to fight the commanders.

While the two is exploring the inside. They suddenly heard a step coming towards them at their front. Khun and Aruse stopped walking and see who is the one welcoming them. Turned out it was one of the Jahad's princess, Maschenny Jahad.

"Hello Khun Aguero Agnes." She said with a smile in her face as she continue to walk towards Khun and Aruse.

"............" Khun glared at her.

"Don't be like that Aguero. I came here to welcome you, you know?"

"Maschenny, if you are here to stop me then i'll do anything to crush you."

Maschenny's eyes widened and she began to laugh. "My, how cute you are Aguero. Who would have thought that you're going to betray us like this? What made you change? I thought being JSF is just a step for you to become a family leader. Who would have thought, that you'll ended up joining the slayer that you are supposed to eliminate."

"It's because i've learned, that Bam is not supposed to die. He's supposed to live."

"hoh? Is that how it is?"

Khun didn't answer and just glared at Maschenny.

Maschenny, irritated of Khun's action started to unleash her sword with a cold stare in her eyes she spoke again. "Don't blame me if you die okey?" And started to attack Khun.

Aruse blocked Maschenny"s attack at his reflex, but Maschenny is stronger than him that he ended up blasting away from there. Khun on the other hand has this calm collected look. He knows how strong his sister is, so he is not that surprise. He expected this.