V -Hesitation & Promise-

The day passed by fast. Tomorrow will start yet another test to determine who will be in the regulars will pass and continue to climb the tower.

Morning.

"Oh, is this Khun your talking about Bam?" Endorsi ask as she put her tray to the table.

"Yeah, Khun-san they are from another test area..." Bam then introduced them one by one.

"I see..." Khun stared at Endorsi. Since Endorsi is a Jahad princess, he was wondering if she knew his true identity as one of the leaders of JSF(Jahad Special Force).

Endorsi noticed Khun was staring at her. "Is something wrong?" She ask.

"Nothing."

Endorsi then smirked at him. I see so she knew. Khun said to himself.

After that when everyone is about to bring back the tray to the Kitchen.

As Khun left the table... "I hope you don't tell anyone." Khun whispered to Endorsi.

"Don't worry. Im not interested in it. It looks trouble anyway." She said with a smirk.

After that they go to their respected classes. It was the last day of the class. Afterwards the classes ended, While Khun is waiting for Bam in front of his classroom.

"That guy is a monster! How can he learn it that fast!? It's not normal!" A guy in a blonde and long hair grumbled as he left the room.

Khun look at him as he left wondering of who might he be talking about. When...

"Khun-san!" Bam called him. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Let's go?"

While walking back to their room. Bam told Khun his accomplishments to his class.

Khun's eyes widened when he heard it. He was surprised that Bam learned a lot faster than normal. He then started to be more curious about Bam.

Bam look at Khun, Khun was somehow lost in his thoughts. "Khun-san are you okey?" He asked.

Khun was a little startled. "Yeah, I am." He smiled. Bam then smiled back at him.

When they came back to their room. Rak was eating while watching TV. Bam then excused himself to take a bath, while Khun lay in his bed and stared at the ceiling to wait for Bam to finish.

Bam really is mysterious... first is that he wears the same necklace that the great family leaders have. Second is he doesn't remember half of his memories as a child... He also looks like it was his first time in the tower, It's weird... Khun thought to himself.

As he was analyzing his thoughts about Bam. For a second, the thought of the irregular crossed his mind. He was surprised that the conclusion he got lead him to the irregular.

"It can't be..." He said as he doesn't want to believe that it might be Bam. Maybe Bam was just really talented and maybe his place was very different from here... he said as to convince himself. "Tch! this isn't like me... Why am i hesitating like this?"

Even though Bam is a fast learner he doesn't look like strong at all and he doesn't look like a threat too... Khun sighted. "Let's just forget this for now..."

"Khun-san, you can take a bath now." Bam said with a smile drying his hair with a towel.

Khun look at Bam. Bam's smile has always been innocent. he said to himself. He then smiled back to Bam. That time instead of doubting Bam, Khun decided to protect that smile because somehow that smile never knew doubt. He was attracted.