XXIX -Together at the top ♡-

After a while, everything is slowly, but surely settled. Maschenny declared the end of war. Without the king to command them, they no longer no what to do. Every commander went to have a meeting to talk on what to do from now on and decided to stay at their position to still maintain the order with the assistance of some FUG members.

On the FUG's meeting room.

"Jinsung Ha, what do you think? Should we make Viole the new king?"

Jinsung just look at them with silence.

"I think it's a choice of Viole. It is not for us to decide." Hwaryun said.

The meeting room once again fell silent. Everyone in there quietly agree to what Hwaryun said and decided to wait for Bam to recover and ask him personally.

2 days later Bam was able to meet the higher ups of FUG with Khun. They once again talk about Bam taking the throne for the king of the tower. Bam give them a wide smile and an answer of. "No, i don't want to be a king of the tower. I just want to live my life plainly as Bam with Khun."

Jinsung Ha chuckled and clapped his hand. "What a nice answer young man."

"And... this tower doesn't even have a king 200 years ago. This tower can still live without a king the people can still live without a king. What use of me being a king?" Bam said making all of the people in the meeting surprise and speechless.

"Heh! What is the use indeed." Khun added. "We are the rulers of our own."

And so Bam and Khun left the meeting room.

The two went outside as they walk hand in hand. "Khun, as promised. I came back." Bam said.

"Yeah, you did." Khun said with a wide smile from his face.

"Then give me a reward."

Khun chuckled. "What kind of reward would you like then?"

Bam look at Khun and slowly caress Khun's face. "Marry me."

Khun's eyes widened out of surprise to Bam's proposal, but without any hesitation he answered. "Yes, of course!"

A week later Bam and Khun decided to once again climb the tower together. They said their "see you" to their friends and not goodbye as they promise to see each other in the future again.

And so the two left as they also leave their titles slayer and JSF Leader.

The two is strong enough to take the challenges in every floor and together they are invisible.

Two years passed, as they climb the higher floors they become known to people and started to gain their cheers.

"I heard those two are a married couple."

"Oh, i heard that too... How nice to be young and strong to be able to climb the tower with your other half."

"You said it! Ha... I want to be married too!"

...............

"Khun are you okey?"

"Yeah, just a little tired on the fight earlier."

"Well, yeah. It's quiet tiring. Well we still have one last test before we can climb to the last floor."

"Yeah, it's already the last floor huh..."

"Yeah, our last wish and im excited to see what's on the top of this floor" Bam said as he stretched his arms up.

"Indeed it's quiet exciting! Hey Bam after we reached the top of the floor. What are we gonna do?"

"Hmm...that's a tough question. I don't think i still have any wish left to do. Just being with you is enough." He said with a smile in his face.

Khun smiled too and said. "Me too just being with you is everything. I don't have any left to wish."

The two look at each other and laugh. When suddenly Bam thought of something.

"Then Khun, how about..." Bam whispered.

Khun's eyes widened in shock on what he just heard from Bam and started to laugh again. "Let's do that! Hahaha, then let's invite those guys. Let's see if they can come." Said Khun jokingly.

Bam laugh at Khun's thought and said. "Yeah! Let's do that! Now we have another last wish."

And so the day finally came. It's the last test they need to take before they reach the very top of the floor. The test took one week to finish. It was hard and exhausting, but the two survived it.

"Congratulations! Khun Aguero Agnes and Bam. You passed the test and is now granted to open the door for the very last floor of the tower." A woman said as she point the way to the last floor.

The two walked on very long hallway hand in hand. A little nervous, scared, but excited and happy at the same time the two continued to walk until they arrived at a golden door.

The two look at each other and nod as they both pushed the door open. The two was so surprised at the beauty they've seen. It cannot be compared to the fake sky in the lower floors, cannot be compared to any other floors. It is a very outstanding sight to behold. The two laid at the ground while still holding each others hand.

"What can i say? This place is awesome!" Khun said.

"Indeed."

And the two look at each other as they slowly try to close the distance between them and kissed.

"I love you, my Aguero."

"I love you too, my Bam."

They said to each other as they remember the last wish they had. The one that Bam whispered to Khun flashed before them.

"Then Khun, how about...we lived at the top floor? Together with the two of us."

"Yeah, let's do that!"

THE END😊