𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 10

"Y/N, you've been hugging that jacket ever since you came home- please stop" your brother, Keiji said getting irritated by your actions.

Days have passed and you officially became one of the Karasuno's Volleyball club managers, and today they gave you your own jacket. This might seem like a small thing for others but for you, this is a big deal- it was your first time experiencing something like this, you felt like you're now a part of their little family.

"Where did you even get that?" he added.

You stood still as you remembered that you didn't tell him about you joining a club, you just faked his signature on your club form since you were too embarrassed to ask him.

"I- I joined the volleyball club" you quietly answered him.

He nodded as a response and left you, a few seconds later he runs up to you again with his eyes wide open.

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I joined a club," you said firmly and sighed "Stop overreacting"

"HOW- geez, fine just make sure you're comfortable with it okay?" with that he finally left you alone, you let out a breath as you lay down on your bed.

Morning came and as usual, you were sleeping in your classroom when Hinata arrived "She looks even more peaceful when sleeping..." he commented admiring the view in front of him.

He gently places his hand on her shoulder and taps it "Y/N, wake up class is about to start" he whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm" a hum was the only answer you could give, he chuckled and patted your head.

You get up rubbing your e/c eyes, your face being too close to Hinata, you jerked "H-Hey"

He flushed red when he realized how close you two were, he looked away and got back on his seat. The small gap made you realize how good looking Hinata is, the way his eyes soften when he stared at you was mesmerizing, his lips looked so soft and was pinkish his jaw? Oh God, you'd die if ever you had the chance to touch it, it was sharp and manly, it contradicts his soft and gentle looks.

You shook your head "Now's not the time to think about it Y/N."

The class went smoothly, Hinata once again was called too many times but this time he answered all the questions by himself all of it was surprisingly correct that you felt proud of him. He didn't even fell asleep, he listened to all of the lessons and took notes, he did your advice- he bought highlighters the keywords as he writes them down. 

"You did so well today" you complimented him while both of you were on your way to the gym.

Hinata flashed a big smile "I know right! thanks to you and your tutoring skills Y/N!" he sincerely said.

Before you could even reply a voice called out to you and Hinata.

"OI!" Kageyama shouted despite being in the hallways with Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Yachi beside him.

Both of you turned to them "Are you going to the gym now? Let's all go there together!" Yamaguchi beamed, you always liked how cute he was, in spite of the fact that he's an instigator, he's actually the sweetest person alive and probably the only one who doesn't even mutter a cuss.

Tsukishima bowed his head a little as a gesture of greeting for you, you bowed your head back, as for Tsukishima you were surprised that he was actually nice, he's salty and all but when it comes to girls he acts decent and nice so you're now used to him actually greeting you every time you see each other. 

After the greet from Tsukishima, you went to Yachi, you and Yachi became best friends now, Kiyoko being the mom of the two of you.

"You alright, Y/N?" she asked, being friends with Yachi made you realize how pure she is, she's too thoughtful and would always ask you if you're comfortable with your surroundings and if you're not she would always find a way to make you feel at ease.

"I told you to stop worrying about me every time Yachi, I am fine I chose to interact so I should get used to this" you responded, she gave you a smile.

"Alright I get it, but please don't force yourself too much" she sincerely said.

Both of you continued to talk not knowing that Hinata was literally gawking at you, Kageyama noticed it but being the oblivious boy that he is he decided to casually point it out "Oi, what are you staring at? Is there something wrong with Y/N's face?" he said but not enough for you to hear.

"DON'T JUST SAY THAT CASUALLY BAKAYAMA!" Hinata retorted upsetting the latter.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who are both aware of what's happening to Hinata just shook their heads "I can't believe they're still stupid when it comes to things like this." Tsukishima commented while the two carry on with their bickering.

"Didn't know Hinata would actually fall for a girl" it was Yamaguchi's turn to comment which Hinata heard.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" he asked loudly.

"I'M NOT FALLING FOR ANYONE!" he denies not even giving Yamaguchi the chance to speak, he violently shakes his head with a smug look.

Tsukishima clicked his tongue, a playful smirk was on his lips "You talk about her a lot, you compliment her a lot, you flinch and blush every time she holds you, you even stare at her during your free time- you're not falling? Sure, then let's call that a fan behavior"

"Who's a fan of who?" you asked peaking between the two, your right hand holding on to Hinata's arm.

Hinata's ears turned red at the sudden interaction proving Tsukishima's point "See?" the blonde said before he walked away with Yamaguchi. You who was confused stood on Hinata's side "What is he talking about Hinata?" you questioned.

The boy was lost in your touch and scent that instead of answering the question he blurted out a different matter.

"Call me Shoyo, Y/N"

---

yeah, this was rushed  :)