𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 3

Starting to fall asleep on your bed while watching your favorite anime as you were tired from what you did right after you got home, your phone suddenly started ringing that caused you to jump and fall on the floor, it created a loud thump, you rub your cheeks that made contact with the hard floor and took your phone to answer the call.

It was an unknown number, "Hello? Who's this?" you greeted.

Your greet was then followed by a loud voice, you almost cringe at his voice even on his phone you can feel his energy "Good Evening L/N-san! Am I disturbing you?" he said unsure of his own words.

"Not really, so I'm guessing you called me because of the tutor thing? When are we starting?" you asked him not really wanting to keep the conversation long.

"Oh right! I have free time tomorrow before practice, is that alright with you?"

"Yes, totally fine, is that all you have to say?" you replied.

The boy seemed intimidated by your serious question as he answered "YES" in a high voice right away, with that you bid him goodbye and ended the call.

You continued watching your favorite anime for the rest of the night, you were used to not sleeping every night you didn't have insomnia but you can't really force yourself to sleep if you're not sleepy so you just wait until you feel it, but of course, sleep must hate you so much that it doesn't visit you by night, you usually feel it every morning. By 5 A.M you started preparing for school, and by 6 you finally went there, it was natural for you to come very early to school, you use the free time to sleep on your desk.

"L/N-san good morning!" but your plan to sleep was ruined by the one and only Hinata.

Why the fuck is he so early?

"Good Morning to you too energetic fluff ball" you replied groggily with your sleepy voice.

Hinata blew a fuse because of what you called him but tried his best to hide it, he was blushing really hard so he was thankful that you had your head down so that you can't see him.

"Why are you so early?" you mentally slapped yourself for asking that.

Why did I even make him talk? The heck Y/N! Now you're going to waste your energy. Always remember that people should make the first move! Not you!

"I'm going to practice volleyball!" he said excitedly

"But like your morning practice's not this early?" you questioned genuinely curious about his plans.

"Oh! Kageyama and I always practice this early- oh crap! L/N-san I'll be going now I forgot about our race! KAGEYAMA ONE MORE, THAT'S NO FAIR IF YOU RAN WITHOUT ME!" he said as he started running down the hallways, you were surprised at his speed but you're even more surprised at the fact that he can yell like that while running.

You slept for the rest of your free time left and woke up to Hinata tapping your shoulders.

It was already your English class and that was the last period you were shocked at how long you've slept and how the teachers didn't try to wake you up or something, I should ask Hinata later.

"Can someone give me examples of Conjunctions that we can use and explain where do they usually go?" the teacher asked wandering his eyes through the whole class, the class doesn't seem to be interested as it was English, it was hard for them to cope up with the lessons. She sighed and called a name.

"Hinata-kun?"

You were in your own world when you felt someone behind you jerk a little, you knew it was Hinata, with your one eyebrow raised, you focused your attention on him.