𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 8

Running for your life, you've started to curse yourself, you woke up late today and it'll be the first time that you'll be late in class, running was not your thing but you don't want to explain yourself to your teacher later so you run faster even though you could already feel that you're running out of breath.

And it seems like luck was on your side today, you arrived in your classroom before the bell rang- or so you thought that luck's with you because you can clearly feel your heartbeat getting a lot faster and louder, tiredness filling in your body, no air was getting in your body. You panicked, you obviously don't know what to do and you had no friends in your class who could help you right? Hinata's not there yet and It was getting harder and harder for you to breathe.

"L/N? Are you okay?" luckily, your teacher who just entered the room noticed your suffering, your classmates turned their heads to you.

You wanted to answer but it was too hard-

"Sensei! She might be having difficulty in breathing, she came here running after all" one of your classmates speaks up for you, it was your class president.

Your teacher who was mortified, walks up to you she held both of your shoulders "L/N-san, calm down follow me okay?" she said, you nodded as a response.

"Inhale..."

"Exhale..." she instructed carefully while looking straight into your eyes, you tried your best to follow her but it was just too hard.

Your body then started shaking, you clenched your fist as you felt the pain in your chest. You're becoming dizzy as time goes by that you didn't even feel the pain of your nails against your palms, the class president who's trying his best to open your hands and hold onto them so you don't hurt yourself any further. Your body felt light now and you couldn't help but close your eyes, and then everything went dark.

"She's fine, she doesn't have any asthma or health problems it seems like she just wasn't used to running, you can go back to class now" the school nurse reassured the teacher and the class president who brought you in the clinic, the two then walked out.

You opened your eyes slowly, clinic?

"Oh, you're awake? That was fast"

You quickly got up and looked at the person who spoke "What happened?" you asked

She smiled "You collapsed, are you okay now? Or do you want to rest for an hour? You're excused to your classes" she replied to you, quietly observing you.

"No, I'll be going back now thank you" you politely replied and bowed at her.

As soon as you closed the door, you bumped into someone

"I'm sorry!" you apologized

"Oh- L/N-san? It's okay! Did something happen to you?" a familiar voice asked.

Takeda-sensei...

"They said I collapsed because of forcing myself to run, I'm okay now though, thank you for asking"

"Ah that's right I have something to ask you!" he beamed gaining your interest, you look up to him and furrowed your eyebrows.

"How're the lessons with Hinata going?"

You felt a pang on your chest, you were reminded again, lessons huh?

"I- I don't think I'm a good tutor after all sensei... I heard he went to Yachi from class 5 for help, maybe he was having a hard time with me being his tutor" you honestly said, letting out your thoughts and conclusions about what you've heard from Ennoshita.