𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 43

YOUR POV:

I have never believed in the saying "The calm before the storm" I always thought that days and life were both just so unpredictable that it's almost impossible to foresee some things, it's not like your mind would give you a preview of something. 

Maybe that's why I wasn't able to foresee what might happen today. And maybe that's the reason why I should've just believed in that saying, maybe, just maybe, I shouldn't have been too happy yesterday.

Yesterday was unreal and too good to be true, I should've known.

I'm not the type to regret easily, but right now all I could think about is the regret that I'm feeling right now, for making Shoyo wait a little more. But I shouldn't think this way, Shoyo wouldn't like it, I should stay calm, nothing could possibly happen yet, right? It's only been a minute.

"Shoyo!" I yelled as I scanned the ocean while riding the jetski that I stole to run after him, I saw a hand with little to no strength slowly sinking, before I could even throw the flotation device that I have prepared, Daichi who was also riding another jetski together with Nishinoya pulled the hand up revealing two people.

I gasped when I saw Shoyo's unconscious and pale body being held by Daichi, beside him was Yani who was also unconscious, but unlike him, Yani's showing signs of life, by coughing.

I gulped and maneuvered the jetski back to the shore, just how did things become like this exactly?

None of us expected this, we started our day okay.

I groaned when I felt the sunlight hit my face, I don't have any idea how long I've been sleeping, but yesterday was too much for someone like me who needs to recharge every hour.
I heard a man's voice and the metal curtain rod, since we didn't sleep in our tents, we had a reservation remember? But wait a man's voice?

My roommates are girls?

"Y/N, it's time for breakfast" someone whispered in my ear, I already had a clue that this may be Shoyo. My mind was too hazy and sleepy to process what was happening, so I didn't respond and let it rest for a while.

The man which is probably Shoyo laughed at my response, I frowned with my eyes still closed, to show that I am not happy with what was happening right now.

"Y/N, their breakfast only runs from 5 am to 9 am, it's already 8 am" I immediately opened my eyes and sat up.

My vision was wobbly because of what I did, my whole body was still weak, I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of my surroundings, and I was greeted by Shoyo's smiling face.

"Bom dia! Toma café?" He greeted, I am a complete idiot when it comes to Portuguese, but I'm guessing that means good morning and something like about breakfast.

"Morning Sho" I said and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
Shoyo trailed behind me, he looked like a baby duck following his mother, the bathroom was wide enough so I just let him follow inside.

"Need help with your hair?" He asked when he noticed me trying to find a clam.

"Yes, please" Shoyo was more than glad to help, he excitedly went behind me and held my hair for me. I washed my face and brushed my teeth without us talking, as usual, the silence that he creates for me is so comforting.

"I'll change into my swimwear, can you wait outside?"

"Oh, of course, moonlight! Take your time" I smiled at his response, he's always so consistent with his sweetness and energy.

I looked at the clothes I prepared, a swimsuit and a white maxi dress to cover them up while we were not yet swimming. I was smiling and all while wearing my dress, I didn't bother to tie the straps because I couldn't reach my back and the two girls aren't there.