𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 1

"Y/N, move faster we'll be late!" Kenji complained while you put on the heels that you paired with your black bodycon dress.

Kenji had invited you to come with him to their team's dinner, you refused at first since you knew that Shoyo would be there, it would make you uncomfortable you haven't talked to him for almost two years so of course, it would be very uncomfy for...

Kenji had invited you to come with him to their team's dinner, you refused at first since you knew that Shoyo would be there, it would make you uncomfortable you haven't talked to him for almost two years so of course, it would be very uncomfy for you.

But Kenji isn't aware of your relationship with Shoyo, and you know that he would continue to bother you about why you didn't want to come with him, answering "I'm not you teammate" would be the very best thing to do, but it's Kenji we're talking about.

"I told you to just come there all by yourself dumbass!" You argued making him flinch.

"Whatever just move faster" he shrugged and helped you get up.

Kenji's the assistant coach of MSBY Black Jackal that explains why he was also invited to their dinner/ celebration, right, celebration because the team just won against Schweiden Adlers.

Shoyo won against Kageyama huh?

"We're here Y/N," Kenji said and quickly got out of the car to open the door for you.

You chuckled at his actions, he likes playing gentleman whenever he's with you, he said he'll do the things every man should do whenever they're with a girl, he also said that it's a practice for him so when he gets himself a girlfriend it won't be very hard to adjust.

"HEY HEY HEY KENJI!" a very loud man approaches the both of you, a girl was following him from behind.

"You brought a very beautiful date huh!" he added making you frown, date?

You looked up to Kenji and you saw him looking so nervous and uneasy "Kenji, am I supposed to be your date?" you asked.

"OHHH FIRST NAME BASIS? YOU MUST BE HIS GIRLFRIEND THEN-" the loud man continues to make comments about you and Kenji even though both of you completely ignored him.

"No! Bokuto-san Y/N isn't my girlfriend, she's my sister!" he said making the loud man fall into silence, the man's hair suddenly went down, he's now pouting and hiding behind the girl who was following him.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he quietly said, feeling so guilty about his actions.

You laughed, he's personality reminds you of Shoyo, they're both energetic, loud but when it comes to mistakes they're both quick to get shy and flustered.

"It's okay!" you assured him with a big smile, he blushes and smiled back at you.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you Y/N, but yes you're supposed to be my date. Everyone agreed to bring a date and I don't have any girlfriends so you're my last resort to this." Kenji gave you an apologetic look.

You ruffled his hair and said it was fine, and that you'll be glad to accompany him for tonight.

But then you realized what he just said, everyone agreed to bring a date?

EVERYONE?

Shoyo's a part of this team, right? You mean, he'll also bring someone? A girl? I will see him together with his date?

You can feel your rage building up just by thinking about it, how dare he?!

Excuse me Shoyo Hinata but for your information, we didn't even break up, I swear to Asahi if you bring a woman with you-

"Yo! Kenji-kun! Bokuto-san!" a familiar voice cut off your thoughts.

As if the world had stopped, you can clearly hear his footsteps and movements as he got closer to you, you can smell his manly scent and that made your knees weak.

You were scared, you were scared to look back, there might be a girl and you're scared that you might break down in front of them when you see the girl holding onto him.

"I didn't bring a date since I don't really have any girlfriends, so I guess I'll be the only one lonely for tonight? Atsumu said he and Sakusa are on their way together with their dates!" he said joyfully, and you never felt more relieved than ever.

You closed your eyes and sighed really loud, Kenji noticed it so he turned to you "Are you okay? Are you tired because you're surrounded by such loud people?" he whispered the last part while chuckling.

As your brother, Kenji knew that you're not good at handling energetic people, though you socialize very well it's just very hard for you to give the same energy back to them.

But what Kenji didn't know is that you've once become a girlfriend of a very lively man.

Well, technically you're still his girlfriend.

"It's okay Shoyo-kun! I don't have any girlfriends too!" he replied to the tangerine boy making him confused.

He furrowed his eyebrows and pointed his finger at you who's still not looking back at him.

"Then who is she?" Shoyo asked your brother, you clenched your fists so hard that you can feel your nails slowly digging up your palms.

"She'll be my date tonight, but she's not a girlfriend, she's my sister!" Kenji said with so much enthusiasm making you cringe.

You stood there not knowing what to do, you were nervous.

Kenji however failed to notice your nervousness and held both of your shoulders to make you turn to the man he's talking to.

"Shoyo, Bokuto-san, and Bokuto-san's date meet Y/N! She's not good with energetic people so please be careful when talking to her!" he introduces you to them, even though there was no need since you clearly remember all of them aside from Bokuto's date.

You opened your closed eyes and swiftly met with the tangerine's sweet brown eyes, his mouth gaped open when he realized who you are, his eyes not leaving yours he gulped nervously.

You observed him carefully, he got taller now and his body screams so much athleticness, he was wearing a simple white shirt which hugged his upper body so well, his muscles strain against the white fabric at the chest and biceps, his lower body was styled with a designer belt and black pants, his coat hanging on his veiny arms.

He's oozing hot right now.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! This is my date, her name's Misa!" Bokuto was quick to grab your attention, you turned to them and greeted both of them. You frowned at him, nice to meet me? You thought, but then you remembered that it was Bokuto, everything is possible with Bokuto.

Misa was very polite and nice, she's reserved and quiet, unlike Bokuto, just like you and Shoyo, they're the complete opposite of each other.

It was Shoyo's turn to greet now but instead of letting him speak, you gave him a sad and longing smile before saying something

"Hi Shoyo, it's very nice to finally see you again"

---

SORRY IF I TOOK TOO LONG TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KENMA'S BUT I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME KCNSK IM BACK Y'ALL 

THIS IS A CANON HINATA BTW, SO DON'T EXPECT AN INNOCENT PERSONALITY FROM HIM BHAHAHA