𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 15

"Y-Y/N, let's stop this, it's dangerous" Shoyo whispered on your right ear while flooding your neck with wet kisses, you groaned in frustration, you wanted to continue what you were doing, him kissing you was the best thing that ever happened, you've always wondered what his lips taste like and how it felt like against yours.

It was soft and sweet, you couldn't break the contact you were hypnotized. Adding the fact that his warm, and slightly rough hands were traveling on your body right now, he wasn't even touching your sensitive spots yet it felt so good.

Shoyo decided to break the contact as you clearly have no intentions to do so, he giggled when he saw your furrowed eyebrows "Stop laughing Sho, this ain't funny" you whined and looked away, too embarrassed to admit the fact that you enjoyed it.

"Sorry, Y/N you're too cute but we clearly have to control ourselves" he apologized sincerely while looking at you lovingly, you found yourself lost again in his eyes, it wasn't sparkling but it was mesmerizing.

"Y/N?" a voice woke you up from your deep slumber, yes that's right. You were dreaming.

Your face became red when you realized, what kind of dream is that?!

You traveled your eyes in your surroundings only to find yourself alone with Yachi, today was the last day of the training camp. The other managers have already woke up and it seems like you were the only one left.

You sighed, that dream made me wake up late damn it, why did I even have that kind of dream in the first place? Being the only one left, you rushed yourself to move, you fixed your futon in a quick manner with Yachi watching you being all flustered "Y/N? Why are you blushing? You were moaning when I got here, did you have a nightmare? Could it be that you've caught a fever because of it?! Oh my!"

She started to panic which made you laugh, typical Yachi.

"Don't worry Hitoka-chan, I'm fine I just had a weird dream" you explained almost whispering the last part.

I just hope she doesn't ask what was it about.

"Then, I'll be going down now, I just went here to wake you up, see you later Y/N!" she said before walking out of the room, after a few minutes you were finally done getting ready and fixing everything, you took a deep breath before coming out of the room.

Only to be greeted by an owl and a rooster head boy, and of course behind them was the pretty setter who went to make sure that they won't do something weird to you.

"K-Kuroo-san?" you said looking up to him who had his usual smirk.

"Yo, Y/N-chan!"

"HEY HEY HEY, GOOD MORNING Y/N-CHAN!"

The two greeted you, Akaashi on the other hand apologized "I'm sorry for bothering you this early, Y/N-san I tried to stop them but I couldn't, they're too stubborn"

You smiled and said that it was okay "So? Is there something you need? Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san?" you asked politely.

The two grinned at each other and Bokuto took a step forward, he leaned in closer to whisper something on your ear "You like Hinata, don't you?" he said that made you back away from him.

You were flustered of course but you decided to deny it "N-No Bokuto-san why?" you replied trying to keep your cool, but deep inside you were already going feral, you just wanted to disappear right now but that would make it more obvious so you decided to just pretend that you don't like Shoyo.

"You're bad at lying, Y/N-chan," Kuroo said and gave you a head pat, he was grinning more evilly now, and to be honest it scared you, you started to think that they were up to something.