𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 41

This is late but if you're ever curious about Hinata's voice for this timeskip version of him just search up, "Murase Ayumu's charming voice" on yt ;) 

---

"Oh, there they are!" Daichi, who was leaning on your car, said upon seeing Hinata and his teammates, who decided to tag along with him. 

It's now time for the outing that you guys accidentally planned. They all managed to be free despite having conflict with the schedules. They didn't want to cancel the reservation because they also wanted it to happen. 

"Good Morning!" Hinata brightly greeted while waving his hands and skipping his way to the team. Behind him was the whole black jackal team.

Yep, you read that right, everyone from his new team. 

"Am I going crazy or did he really bring everyone with him?" Sugawara asked while rubbing his eyes. 

Karasuno gathered in one line and greeted the new team in front of them. 

"We meet again, Karasuno! Let's have a match? Whatcha say about it?" 

Everyone laughed at Bokuto's invitation and agreed to have one once you guys arrived on the beach. 

"So you're going to play beach volleyball? Damn whoever teams up with Hinata would be lucky," you commented, making them realize and remember that Hinata did that in Brazil. Atsumu was quick to pull him closer to them.

"He'll be playing with his new team, of course!" 

"Oi oi, don't you think he'll be glad to play with his former team?" Nishinoya argued as he held Hinata's hand and pulled him closer to Karasuno's side.

"As much as I wanted to have another match with you, I think it'll be better if you team up with us for now, shrimpy" Kageyama stated, trying to threaten Hinata. 

Kiyoko clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "Hai! Let's continue that argument later. It's time to go now," she said while looking at her watch. Behind her was Tanaka, who had just finished fixing everything inside the bus that they rented. 

"I guess all of us could fit in there, so there's no other problems, right?" Meian, after checking out the bus, asked. He was counting everyone with his eyes again, just to make sure. 

You raised your hand. "Leave me out of your count, I brought my own car." 

"Then leave me out of your count too, captain—but why did you bring your own car, Y/N?" Hinata worriedly asked. He started thinking about how you were starting to feel anxious again with too many people. 

You sulked and gave Tanaka and Kiyoko a frown. "Well, they didn't tell me that they would rent a bus." 

Kiyoko muttered another apology to you while chuckling. She was so excited that she forgot to inform you about it. So when you saw the bus, you immediately knew that you had to ride by yourself. Not anymore, though, since Hinata wanted to go with you. 

You looked around trying to find more people to join you. "Anyone who wants to ride with me too?" 

None of them answered. Hitoka went near you and whispered something. 

"Just go, you guys need more alone time anyway," you smacked her arm playfully and walked to your car.

"Hinata, it's unlocked, you can go in already," you said when you saw him just standing at the door. He was frozen for a minute. 

"You're not wearing something formal, huh?" You pointed out when he finally sat down beside you. Hinata observed the whole car before answering you. You chuckled at his actions.