𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 5

Hi :) I tried adding actual scenes I hope y'all are okay with that! 

---

You don't even remember what happened after that, but guessing your situation now I guess you could say you've dug your own grave, here you are standing right by the door of the gym behind Kiyoko together with the cute girl and Kiyoko, Hinata excused himself to change to his clothes for practice.

The boys were busy practicing their serves, some were resting and some of them just stood there trying to observe their teammates, you gulped not knowing what to do you saw three intimidating guys, two who seems like they are the troublemaker of the team, a really tall boy who you thought was a pole, another three who seems normal at least and two soft and gentle looking boys.

"Hey, do you have a moment?" Kiyoko said gaining all of their attention

All of them looked at her and that was when you realized that you might not survive there, they're all good looking what the fuck?! I didn't notice this last time!

The grey-haired dude looks cute and not to mention the boy who called Hinata 'boke' last time's actually hot, he's wiping his sweat using his shirt, his abs were showing a little holy shit!

The blonde was the first one to peek from Kiyoko's back, she's shaking too much is she okay? What if she collapses? Oh no, I'll probably collapse too!

"Hey... Calm down" You said trying to comfort her even though you're also nervous, you can feel your heart beating so fast and your sweat forming on your forehead.

No shit sherlock this might be the first time that you'll actually to speak to a lot of people, they may think you're exaggerating but that's the truth for you, even 5 people were too much for you and now you're here in front of the whole volleyball team.

"What's up!" a bald head runs up to the three of you and the whole team follows.

You were too focused observing them that you didn't notice Hinata enter the gym "Shimizu-senpai found a new person!" he announced.

Kiyoko turned to both of you "Um, they're joining the club on a trial basis as the new managers" she stated giving the cue to the both of you to introduce yourselves.

"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka!" she said then bowed

It's your turn now and Hinata's looking at you anticipating how you would introduce yourself, you took a deep breath "I'm Y/N, L/N" you simply introduced like Yachi.

One of the intimidating men walks up and leaned over a little surprising Yachi, "You two are first years?" he said.

He's gentle despite his appearance huh?

Yachi however who's extremely nervous didn't notice the man's gentleness "I-I'm in class 1-5 sir!" she replied.

'Sir?' they all thought.

"Asahi, back up a bit" the captain scolded when he noticed that Yachi was uncomfortable.

"I'm from class 1-1" they smiled at your comment as if saying yeah-we-noticed-that-from-last-time-no-need-to-do-the-formalities.

You just bowed your head a little at them, you continue to observe the interesting team when you noticed that the two who looks like the troublemakers were staring at you and Yachi behind the grey-haired boy.

Yachi jolted, the boy did too he was surprised that the girl got scared at him who's only smiling genuinely at the two of you, that's when he realized that there's two presence behind him "Oi! Don't stare like that it's rude!" he said while smashing their faces, you giggled watching them unaware that Hinata was watching you carefully, he blushed when he saw you giggle.

Kageyama noticed the redness of his friend, he looked at him with a frown "Did you get yourself a fever?!" he questioned a little angry that the boy wasn't taking care of himself.

Hinata looked at him confused "I didn't, what the hell are you saying?" he responded and then proceeded to ignore him.

"Thank goodness, now there'll be a manager next year too" Asahi smiled, Hinata bobbed his head agreeing.

Both of you were of course pressured by their expectations, "holy crap I can't escape this now, can I?"  You murmured to yourself.

"They actually haven't officially joined yet, I just asked them to drop by to say hi" Kiyoko reminded them saving the two of you from expectations.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" You and Yachi said at the same time.

The boys bowed at once and said "Same" in a loud manner startling you.

I have to get used to this, this is a team after all

But another concern was taking over you, this is a sports team, this is a team, a volleyball team- they have a lot of stamina having great stamina means having a lot of energy, I need to be careful they might rub off their energy on me!

"Could you not surround them until they're comfortable?"

"I-I think it's fine Shimizu-senpai, we have to witness this every day so we might as well get used to it right from the start" you voiced out, noticing that Kiyoko's spoiling you with too much care.

Yachi surprisingly agreed with you despite being scared and nervous, "I think so too" she said shortly.

The older girl smiled, both Yachi and you blushed, she's really pretty!

"I can't believe you actually invited her Hinata, I thought you'd shit yourself before you could even start asking" you heard someone commented, you wandered your eyes to find the one who said that.

Hinata growled and hissed "Oi Tsukishima quit making insulting remarks!" he said glaring at the taller boy, Tsukishima however likes seeing someone getting pissed at his remarks, he smirked and snickered at him.

"Gomenne~," he said making Hinata more upset than ever.

You and the team laughed, you need to go home now so you called Hinata with a low voice

"Hinata"

But even though it was low, Hinata heard your voice clearly and the team was taken aback, for Hinata your voice and moves were now also part of his senses, he paid attention to you that much.

They anticipated your words, inside their minds they were actually thinking of several ways on how they'd question the hell out of Hinata about your relationship with him. 

You were flustered, now the whole team was looking at you so you bowed again "U-um I'll be going now, I thought I should inform you" you said to them when in fact it was only for Hinata. You eyed him saying I'll-see-you-again-tomorrow-for-lessons.

"Then I'll go with L/N-san, see you next time!" Yachi exclaimed.

Hinata gave you a little nod giving you permission to finally go, you don't even know why you waited for him to reply but he did, and now that you realized it... Shit, he knows that statement was supposed to be for him.

Before you could completely look away you saw him mouthed a phrase he did it to avoid gaining his senpais' attention, he learned his lesson from last time, and the phrase? It was enough to make the butterflies in your stomach go into a rumble.

"Take care on your way home"

--

YUUUUH