𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 31

Waking up with a headache is bad enough, but finding out that you actually slept in your ex's apartment was totally the worst.

Of course you clearly remember everything that happened last night, and that's even more embarrassing. How come you didn't even decline, right? You should've at least been stubborn for once. 

You feel like shit. You weren't desperate, but you feel like it. It feels like you're chasing him and you didn't like that. You were supposed to be angry. You find it weird now that you just talked to him normally after all that happened. It's been years, you haven't even moved on yet. Hell, even hearing his name was like hell for you, so of course it's upsetting for you that you acted like that last night. 

You acted as if you were just going to forgive him like that. 

"Oh? You're awake? Goodmorning!" Slightly moving your head to the side, you looked at him. He was smiling at you. As if you guys were close once again. 

You scoffed and looked down. "I'm going home. Thank you for taking care of me last night," you coldly said, which made Shoyo's smile drop. 

He put down the mug that he was holding and came closer to you. You didn't move an inch as you heard him coming to you. 

"Is there something wrong? Y/N? Are you hurt?" He looked over your body, finding what was wrong with you. 

But before he could even find something, you gave him an answer that he probably did not expect: "Yeah, I am hurt." 

Shoyo went silent for a second, and after an awkward silence, he panicked.

He definitely cannot handle the thought of you getting hurt because of him right now. First, you're too precious, and second, your brother's going to kill him. 

"What?!Where? I'm so sorry I didn't notice it last night." 

"You know what's wrong, Hinata? The fact that I am here at my ex's apartment is, My ego's hurt" you bluntly said, that made Shoyo stumble. 

"Hinata?" He repeated. He couldn't believe that you just called him Hinata. The rest of your words didn't even matter to him. All he understood was "Hinata."

"What? You don't know your name now?" 

None of you could process what was happening. It's so early in the morning and here you are provoking your ex to a fight. 

Everything has turned downwards after 3 hours of sleep. Who would've thought that this would happen? 

You were being sarcastic, blunt, and rude. You didn't even know that you had that side, but you enjoyed doing it. You're having fun seeing him speechless and shocked because of you. 

"I thought we were okay. Y/N? You greeted me first last night. You talked to me normally." You cut him off again. 

"Well, that's what I thought 2 years ago, but then suddenly we're breaking up," you countered. 

When Shoyo saw you last night, he was sure that you would ignore him, but instead you showed him kindness and acted like nothing happened, so for you to act out right now is another surprise for him. 

He was once again speechless, and you stared at his expressive eyes who were asking questions for him. "I don't get what you're trying to convey, Y/N." 

Truthfully, he looked quite pathetic right now. It looks like the whole world just went against him. It almost made you say "sorry." Just almost.

"I don't get it either, so can I go now? I don't think I could stay here any longer." For once, you decided to play nice. You forced yourself to smile genuinely at him because, fuck it. 

No matter how much you enjoy seeing him like that, your conscience is screaming at you right now. 

He just nodded as a response, so you quickly stood up from his bed and fixed yourself. You rushed to the door to wear your shoes and finally go home. 

But as you were about to go out, you heard him mutter another word.

"I'm sorry."

With your heart beating rapidly, you turned to him and asked, "What did you say?" 

He was clenching his hands and looking down. He couldn't even look at you.

You crossed your arms and cocked your head to the side. It's still hurting, but who cares? Is that important right now? 

"For what?" 

With that, Shoyo looked up at you with a confused face. 

In his head, he was thinking about how hard it was to read you. He was your boyfriend. He used to know everything about you, the meaning behind your words and your body language.

But now it seems as if there's a system that's stopping him from doing so. He's trying to read you, but you're being unexpected. 

Ah, I broke up with her. She's been living her life without me for 2 years. What did I expect? He thought, finally coming to a conclusion. 

"Hinata, for what?" You snapped your fingers to gain his attention. 

"For bringing you here, you were drunk. I shouldn't have believed your words. I should've dropped you off at your friends' house, "he explained.

For a second, you thought that he was finally going to apologize for hurting you. Shoyo saw your disappointed expression and got scared even more. 

"What was I expecting from you, honestly?" You sighed and picked up your sling bag. 

He just stood there, confused, for the nth time this morning. You smiled and nodded.

"Goodbye, Hinata," you said, as you finally went out of his apartment. 

In the elevator, you were gripping your hair like crazy while scolding yourself. 

"Why am I so dumb? And over a guy who keeps on disappointing me? What the hell is wrong with me?" You were stomping on the ground. The elevator was too slow. It must be a punishment for you.

---
Oops sorry for the drama :p

This was short but i'm planning to make the next chapters longer- as in LONG so yah

Also pls tell wakui to stop torturing tokyo rev characters because i am deeply hurt by sanzu's backstory rn.