𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 18

"Sho? You okay?" you asked him for the twentieth time today, he seemed so down today and you honestly don't know what to do with him since you guys were okay after you parted ways yesterday.

He's spacing out a lot and he keeps on sighing as if something's bothering him.

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend Y/N~" he blurted out, you look at him frowning. Did he do something that will upset me? Why is he suddenly saying this? We literally just started our relationship.

You cleared your mind for a moment to talk to him "Did you do something? You know it's fine if you just tell me the truth right? Please don't call yourself horrible, for me you're more than amazing" you argued, he responded by pouting and slouching his body more.

Seriously, what is his problem?

"How can I not?! I didn't walk you to school this morning! Boyfriends should at least do that to make sure their girl's safe! And I was looking forward to holding your hands while walking you here too!" he said as if he was debating with you, even his hands were moving to explain it to you.

You became red-faced in an instant, his honesty threw you off, you felt like you have seen another side of Shoyo. It wasn't a big deal for you anyway.

"It's okay Shoyo, don't make a fuss over it. It's not a big deal, it's not like I was expecting you to do that for me" when you said that, you saw how Shoyo's face dropped even more and you knew that he probably misinterpreted your message.

You knew how relationships work but things like this are not something you worry about, Shoyo can do whatever he wants he's not required to do anything for me.

But...

"There's always next time Shoyo, there's still tomorrow. Cheer up, I said that because I'm just not the romantic type when it comes to this, you're with me now- you're free to do whatever you want. It's not a requirement for you to do that, that's what I meant. If you're going to do things like that do it because you want to not because you feel obligated to do so, just because you're my boyfriend." you added to clear up his mind from whatever he was thinking.

You're pretty sure that he thinks that your expectations of him were low, you could almost read his mind. A statement like that without any explanation will make him go crazy.

Shoyo's face lit up "I get it now Y/N! Then tomorrow! I will pick you up!" he beamed and you nodded happily.

"And I'll admit it, I felt bad... but not for you but for myself-"

"I know, your face shows it all, how bad you wanted to walk with me" you cut him off.

Shoyo raised an eyebrow and pouted once again "Then why did you tell me that?!" he sulked and you laughed at him.

Your hands made their way to his face and pinched his cheeks really hard "Idiot! I just wanted to make sure that you won't feel obligated! I'm making things clear, and besides, I also know that deep inside you still felt obligated it's just that you're desire's stronger"

He gave you a scowl and crossed his arms "Don't call me an idiot! You make me remember that Kageyama gaaaaah I really hate him and his limited insults!" he whined and just like that the topic already changed.

After a few more minutes both of you decided to go back to your classroom since lunch was almost over and you still have 3 more subjects and of course those three subjects were finished quickly.

"Y/N! Let's go to the gym together!" Yachi called as soon as she saw you went out of your room.

Behind her was Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who also waited for her "Do girls really have to be that loud?" Tsukishima asked his best friend, Yamaguchi only gave a small smile as an answer.

"Hinata's still the loudest" Kageyama joined with Shoyo beside him already giving him a hiss.

The managers finished changing first as usual so the three of you started to fix the things that the boys will need, while Yachi and Kiyoko were setting up the net, you went to get the balls only to see a person preparing to take them out.

"Oh? Ennoshita-san?" you called.

He jolted out of surprise then smiled when he realized that it was you "You would pass as a ghost you know?" he joked because of how low your presence is, sometimes they wouldn't even notice that you already went out of the gym to refill their bottles, they would just be shocked once you gets back.

You let out a giggle and held on to the opposite edge to help him push the balls outside "You had the audacity to say that when we didn't even notice that you're already here?" you retorted.

"So? How are things with Hinata? Tanaka and Nishinoya won't shut up about how Hinata would probably look uncool" you kind of expected them to have those insights with Shoyo since they just see him as a loud tangerine who would often embarrass himself.

"I feel like you all think of him as someone who would just embarrass himself, but no since the first day that we've interacted, he was calm and gentle, he could make a girl's heart flutter by his statements. He's a completely different person when it comes to girls I guess" you replied, Ennoshita's mouth gaped open.

"Ennoshita-san, I know that's shocking but please close your mouth and control yourself from falling for my boyfriend" it was your turn to tease him, he quickly closed his mouth and looked away with red ears.

Ayo, what the fuck is he getting shy for?! "ENNOSHITA-SAN?! IF YOU GET SHY LIKE THAT I WOULD THINK THAT YOU HAVE-" he was quick to cover your mouth.

You couldn't help yourself but react like that, but just to tease him of course.

Shoyo who heard your loud mouth went to your spot "What's happening?" he asked eyeing you and Ennoshita's hand on your mouth.

Both you and Ennoshita grew nervous, he won't be jealous right? Both of you thought.

Ennoshita puts his hand down and sighed "It was nothing Hinata hehe" he said and then walked away, Shoyo watched him for a couple of seconds and then rushed to your side.

"Y/N, did you do something to piss him off?" he whispered.

He's actually not jealous?

This time you couldn't help but laugh, even more, he just keeps on surprising you. While you laugh Shoyo was simply admiring you, it was the first time you laughed this loud in front of him and he honestly wants to see more.

"I was teasing him about you," you said when you finally stopped laughing, you wiped out the tears from your eyes to look at him, and there once again you got lost on his hazel colored orbs that was staring at you with so much gentleness.

He bit his lower lip and smiled and inside your mind, you were totally freaking out.

That was attractive!

"Yeah, be carefree like that Y/N, you look pretty laughing like that. I want to see that again"

---

feelings go brrrr