𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 22

HIIII I'M OFFICIALLY LEGAL TODAY LMAO, WHY? I REALLY THOUGHT MY EXPIRATION AGE WAS 17 GUESS NOT EWW

---

Y/N:

Sho?

It's been 1 week since we last talked, are you busy?

I really had a bad day today, our exams were stressing me out-

Read

So you have time to read it?

I guess that's fine, at least you saw it. Take care always okay? I love you.

You sighed as you put down your phone, it has been a week since you talked to your boyfriend, at this point you were starting to think that he was ignoring you, but Shoyo isn't someone who would do that. You know him well enough, why would he even ignore you? And so you started to think so positively, maybe he's just really busy, maybe he's enjoying himself, maybe he's enjoying beach volleyball that much.

"He's still not replying?" Yachi questioned when she saw your troubled face.

Closing your eyes and letting out a groan, you nodded slowly as a response, Yachi then made an unreadable expression "I can tell you're thinking of something weird, stop it" you said before she could even speak.

She pouted "But don't you think he got into an accident or something-"

"YACHI WHAT THE HELL?" you cut her off slightly laughing at her hilarious idea.

She sighed and went quiet for a minute and then letting out a very exaggerated and loud gasp "OH MY, I HOPE HE'S NOT SEEING ANOTHER GIRL" she blurted out.

You threw a pillow at her, seriously where does she get those ideas? You thought.

"Stop it, let's just leave him be, he'll contact me soon I know" you said, clearing your thoughts, you don't really have time to think of anything negative, everytime you do- you're always quick to distract yourself.

A knock disturbed both of you, you groaned once again, you knew who was outside, you know damn well how that person knocks. "Ahhh, tell him I'm out," you told Yachi.

"Too late I already entered and saw you" a manly but soft voice echoed on your apartment.

"Enno, what is it this time?" you asked with an irritated tone.

Yachi bowed to greet him "Seriously what is up with you two?" she said, pointing her fingers at you two.

You rolled your eyes and pointed at Ennoshita "I'm pretty sure he's in love with me" you said not even hesitating.

The room fell in silence, and you started to feel awkward, what is it? I was just joking? What's with this reaction?

And before you could even say another word, Yachi ran up to you and held both of your hands "SO YOU AREN'T DENSE?! GOD, I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL SINCE YOU MIGHT UNCONSCIOUSLY LEAD HIM ON" your eyes widened because of what she said.

Ennoshita who was also shocked, managed to recover himself and pull Yachi away from you "Yachi, I think she was joking about it..." he said trying to ignore Yachi's remark.

You, who couldn't believe what you just heard, gulped so hard. So I was right all along? Does Enno have feelings for me? I thought I was just overthinking it, but now that Yachi said that, it's clear that I'm not the only one who noticed it!

"Y/N, I will only say this once, don't overthink it, I'm not in love with you like bestie hello? Eww?" he said making the atmosphere lighter.

What?

What did he just say?

Eww?

YAH CHIKARA, WATCH THE DAMN MOUTH OF YOURS!

Yachi's "Eh" echoed through the whole room "FOR REAL? BUT YOU ALWAYS LOOK LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER!" she argued.

Ennoshita patted her head with a smile "haha no" he replied and looked at you with a disgusted facial expression.

Annoyed, you ran up to him and gave him a really loud and hard smack on the back of his head "I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU AREN'T, BUT CAN YOU NOT LOOK SO DISGUSTED?! EXCUSE ME, SIR?"

He and Yachi laughed at you, while you just stood there still annoyed. He pulled you in for a hug "Alright, I'm sorry"

"So, why are you here?" you changed the topic and got away from him.

"To comfort your ugly ass? I heard you guys broke up?" he asked innocently but with caution, trying to read your emotions.

You frowned at him before looking at Yachi, did she told him about us not talking for a week?

Yachi who understood your look shook off her head aggressively.

"We did not" you answered with so much confusion.

"Who told you that?"

Ennoshita froze, they did not? Then why did-

"Enno?" he jolted up in surprise, he laughed nervously "I was just joking, yeah right, it was a joke" he said before running out of your apartment.

He dialed a number while running to his room.

"Yo, Enno how'd it go? You really confessed?" the person on the other line greeted. 

"I don't have any plans of doing that but she almost found out, but what's up with them? Did they make up already? She said they did not break up" Enno questioned the other person, he was so confused right now, why would that person tell us that they broke up when they actually didn't? Or maybe they really did and they just made up earlier? He thought.

"What?"

You, who finally realized what happened blink a few times before turning to Yachi, "He's kind of weird today don't you think? We broke up? Where did he even get that idea?" you said. 

Who told him that? Or did he just thought we did because I was too moody this week? Or maybe Kazuma started to spread some weird rumors again? I swear to hell, that man! If he did this I'm going to kill him!

Yachi shook her head showing her disappointment, did she really let him get away with that lame excuse? I'm pretty sure he's in love with her. 

"Yeah he is" she replied. 

It won't benefit me in any way but I need to confirm it one more time Ennoshita Chikara. Do you really not have any feelings for me? 

---

I wanted to update tomorrow so it's the same day as my birthday because why not? but I couldn't wait soo here ya gooo! It's 12am anyway, technically it's my bday already LOL. Getting nearer to death ig.