𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 12

This was your first time participating in club activity and you just ruined the excitement you got by being late, you were supposed to meet with them by 4:00 am, but it's 4:30 am now and here you are, running for your damned life.

As you run you started to think of how you should explain this to them and how you should apologize, thinking too much that you haven't even noticed that you've actually arrived at the school gates where the team is patiently waiting for you.

"Y/N!" a voice called out to you, it was Kiyoko's with a worried look he hurried to your spot and helped you with your things, as much as you wanted to thank her you couldn't since you're still catching your breath.

"T-Thank you" you whispered when you successfully calmed down, she just gave you a small smile and guided you towards the bus.

You were expecting everyone to be mad or at least a little upset at you but when you entered the bus you were met with concerned gazes and questions, even Tsukishima who rarely showed emotions asked you if you're alright.

"I'm fine, thank you and I'm sorry for being late," you said to all of them, the team gave you a nod and went back to their own businesses.

You sighed, a few minutes in and I'm already making them worried.

Now, where should I sit? Your eyes wandered for a while, Yachi was already sitting beside Kiyoko, all of them have their partners now, the only available seat you saw was the one beside Takeda-sensei, or so you thought, and you couldn't bring yourself to sit next to him, that would be embarrassing for you.

Imagine if you fall asleep on his shoulders, or if he suddenly started talking to you- sitting beside him was a no-no.

"Y/N! Here!" Shoyo's voice wakes you up again to reality, he saw how you started spacing out while finding a seat and he found it adorable.

She overthinks a lot and when she does, she dozes off really hard- it'll be hard to leave her alone in a crowded place, he thought. 

"BOKE! SHUT YOUR LOUD MOUTH UP, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOU TO SHOUT!" Kageyama of course complained.

"Says you huh?" Sugawara commented. 

You turned your gaze to Shoyo, he was pointing at the seat beside him, it was empty "I thought he would be sitting next to Kageyama," you whispered to yourself, true enough that was the reason why you didn't bother to look for him.

"I thought you'd be with Kageyama," you said to him while fixing your things down.

Shoyo didn't respond to you which made you frown, did he not hear me? And so you looked up to him only to find him fidgeting with his fingers nervously, his ears were red and he was trying so hard to avoid eye contact with you. And that confused you even more, what was making him nervous? Or did he actually want Kageyama to sit with him instead?

"Uh, if you want I can switch with-" he laughed, though you didn't find it funny anymore, is he teasing me?

"You think too much, don't you? Silly, I wanted to sit with you so I purposely left Kageyama with the senpais, I saved this for you, I-uh I was just nervous, I guess..." he said making your heart flutter.

He did what now?

Seconds later it was now your ears that are red, with your shoulders so tensed you sat next to him gulping and swallowing every saliva that you feel on your mouth.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked when he noticed your tensed expression "You can sit here beside the window if you want" he offered and you nodded even though you didn't understand what he said, your body moved on its own.

After successfully switching places with him, you calmed yourself down with the scenery, you can clearly see how the sky slowly changes its color, "Do you want to wait for the sun? It still has a lot of minutes, you'll be bored you know?" Shoyo questioned curiously.

"Why would I wait for the sun? When he's always with me, he never leaves my side" you blurted out.

Wait what did I just said?!

Why did I say that? Am I developing feelings for him? Too fast!

"Hmm? What do you mean?" he asked, you put your hands in front of your face and waves it nervously telling him not to mind what you just said.

Shoyo frowned, that sounded like she was talking about a person, he thought.

"Was that supposed to be a confession, Y/N?" Nishinoya who heard you jumps into the conversation. Your eyes grew wide, holy fuck.

You couldn't speak nor move now, only your face could react.

"Confession? For who?" however Shoyo was completely oblivious, it was obvious for a while now, that you've got a crush on him- everyone noticed it except for you and him, you never really thought about it you think that you're just having a good time with him as a friend, but your eyes couldn't lie.

You always look at him with loving soft eyes, with so much admiration- and the same goes for Shoyo, the reason he never noticed was that he's always busy looking at you and admiring you, he's always busy assisting you, he's always busy taking care of you.

"Do you have someone you like, Y/N?" Shoyo added and you almost slapped yourself, he looked like he was breaking and it also breaks you, his eyes weren't the same, he looked really sad.

If there's one thing you really like looking at, it was his eyes because they were expressive.

"Hmm? I don't know? Who knows? Right, Ryu?" Nishinoya playfully said with a smirk on his face. He's clearly messing with the both of you.

"Right, who knows?" Tanaka of course backed him up.

You decided to ignore the two and just stare at the window again to look outside but it wasn't long until Hypnos seduced you to sleep.

"Who is it that you like, Y/N?" He leaned closer and whispered at your sleeping face "I hope it's me, but that's impossible, how could you like someone like me right?" he then, pulled your head from the window to his shoulders so you can relax more.

"You're really ethereal you know?"

How can you look like that? how can you make my heart flutter so much? I really ended up liking you, huh, you pulled me with your peacefulness- how funny, the chaotic boy is falling for the Goddess of solitude. 

I want this to last forever, Y/N.

He smelled your hair before kissing it, "Sleepwell, moonlight" with that he leaned his head into yours and slept peacefully next to you. 

----

I AM COMBUSTING BY HOW SWEET I MADE SHOYO IS DKAKASMASJ AAAAA