𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 9

"What should I say to her?" Hinata asks himself, spacing out in the middle of his teacher's discussion.

He was thinking about what he should say to you after what happened, he himself was not sure how mad you are so, of course, he's having a hard time thinking of the right words to say to you.

"The answer to number 6, Hinata," your prof said making you wake up from your daydreaming, you were also not paying attention as you're still kind of upset to Hinata, you turn around only to see him looking troubled, you sighed before turning your gaze to the board to see the question, it was a hard one, Hinata would obviously have troubles answering that one, without any thinking you grabbed your paper and started writing the answer.

"h-HAI SENSEI?!" he squealed.

His expression dropped when he realized it "Ahhh, it's me again"

His troubled look was almost like a signal for you, every time he had that look on his face you would go rescue him by giving him the answers and so you did even though you're still upset at him it's a part of your routine now.

Hinata was shocked to see a paper in front of him, but he decided to ignore his emotions right now and went to the board to answer the question, he answered it right which disappointed the teacher as much as he wanted to reprimand him, he just couldn't since Hinata gave the exact answers he wanted.

He walks back to his chair with a pleased expression, upon walking past you he whispered the words "I'm sorry and thank you" in a quick manner you look up to him but he already looked away, though from his side profile you can see the slight blushing from his cheeks.

"Huh?" you said out loud.

But he didn't answer, so you decided to just wait for the dismissal to ask him about it, could he be apologizing about the tutor thing? Did he actually realize it? How am I going to face him now, what if he thinks I overreacted or what if he thinks I'm too childish, oh my gosh maybe he'll hate me now, I'll be alone again I guess? You overthought.

A tap from behind you stopped you from it, you saw Hinata's hand giving you a piece of paper so you snatched it from his hands and opened it.

"Y,N, 

I really wanted to speak to you but I just couldn't wait I want us to be okay after this class, first of all, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about Yachi, it was a sudden decision Kageyama actually just wanted me to come with him but when I was already there, I made a selfish decision-

You stopped reading it and took a deep breath

"I just thought it would be okay if you wouldn't waste your energy on someone dumb like me, so I decided to go to Yachi for help. Please don't think that you're not an effective tutor for me, I understood a lot of lessons because of you and I also enjoy the way you teach me things so I am really sorry...

Usual spot later? :)"

With that smile crept on to your face, Hinata explained his side, it's okay for you now though you kind of felt bad when you read that he's actually doing it for your sake, the boy doesn't want to disturb you.

You wrote your reply to him.

"Be on time."

Hinata froze when he read that, is she still mad at me? Geez I messed up big time huh?

The bell rang, you abruptly stood up and picked up the things, you didn't even fix it you just picked it up one by one and run towards the door, you were excited.

And this is the first time it happened, you can feel the adrenaline rushing through your body your heart was beating so fast and loudly you were excited but also nervous. When you arrived at the spot you dropped your things to find the new notes you wrote for Hinata, you heard he found Yachi's helpful so in spite of the fact that you were upset at him you still made notes for him while you're at your room overthinking, you made everything clear, you even highlighted the keywords.

"Y/N" your shaky hands once again dropped the papers, astounded by Hinata's voice, he chuckled and helped you fix it.

"Thank you..." you quietly said to him and he nodded at you saying it was nothing.

His eyes found the notes you made, it quickly gained his attention "I didn't know you made notes like this, Y/N! it's so satisfying to read!" he beamed.

You shyly lowered your head "I made that for you... I heard you found Yachi's notes helpful so I thought I'll make you one too"

Hinata's eyes sparkled when you said that and for some reason you found yourself drowning on his hazel sparkling eyes, it's beautiful and precious.

But it stopped sparkling, it was replaced by a guilty-looking pair of eyes, "You didn't have to do that, Y/N, I'm really sorry" he apologized again.

But you're happy now that he's here so what's the point right? His presence and letter was enough for you, you didn't need anything anymore. 

"Well I already did and please stop apologizing it's fine now, I understand you, you were too thoughtful but it's fine for me to tutor you, I'm having fun when I'm with you" you admitted, to shut him up.

And it was effective, it's as if like Hinata's tongue was cut off he was taken aback by what you said, it made him blush, it made him feel the butterflies on his stomach and it made his heart race.

"I'm glad you're fine with tutoring me cause I'm having fun when I'm with you too" he responded.

Despite the complete silence, and almost not speaking whenever he's with you, Hinata still finds it fun to be with you he enjoys the peacefulness and calmness you create that he lets himself be caught up with it. 

--

HII IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS OMGGG ASMFN