𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 38

Usually, you'd be so delighted to eat and devour everything on the table. That's your everyday case, and that case should never be ruined. 

Hearing another snap from a camera made you clench your fists. Girls and boys from left and right are now coming to your table, disturbing your already peaceful lunch with Hinata. 

"I'm a big fan! I'll cheer for you at your next game. Good luck!" 

You were happy to witness him grow and have fans, but is this the usual routine that he has to deal with every time he goes out? Because this was just tiring to watch.

Not a single utensil or food was picked up from his side. He had yet to eat his food or even just taste it. 

"Thank you!" Hinata gladly thanked the girl. You could also tell that he was happy, and you didn't want to ruin this for him. 

You cleared your throat. "Excuse me?" 

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! Is she your girlfriend, Shoyo-kun?" 

Both of you were taken aback by her sudden assumption. You raised your hands and waved them both.

"She's so pretty!" Compliments from the crowd of men were heard, and it made you blush even more. 

Hinata's mood lightened up, his eyes were shining, and he nodded his head, agreeing to what they were saying. He wanted to show you off, but you're not back together yet. 

"Uh no! I'm not! I just wanted to ask if you guys could please let him eat first." You politely suggested, not wanting to get on their bad side. 

His smile dropped, but he wasn't unhappy, he was just dazed. He didn't know that you'd been observing him. He thought that you were just being kind and minding your own business. 

Almost all of them bowed when they realized what you meant. They all said sorry, in unison. You laughed. 

"I'm really sorry for interrupting you guys, but this guy just finished his training. I hope you understand," you explained to make them more relaxed.

They all left right away. You were glad that you encountered the right fans of him and not the kind of fans who'd go too far just to have a picture with him. 

You looked at Hinata and he also did the same. He was just staring at you blankly, so you raised your eyebrow and tilted your head. He was spacing out. 

Seeing him act like this again after years was refreshing. He usually does this when he's surprised by what's happening around him. Giggling slightly, you tapped the table. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! Did they drain the life out of you? I'm really sorry! I should've been more careful," he jerked up and immediately apologized. 

"It's fine. More importantly, you can eat now, so eat while you still have the chance," you reassured and resumed eating. The food made you happy. 

Every time you do little head bops and dance every time you put the spoon in your mouth, you close your eyes to enjoy the food more. 

Hinata never took his eyes off of you. He's eating his food while watching you. smiling and laughing to himself when you do a head bop. 

"I know I'm pretty. Quit looking at me like that." 

His eyes went wide open, when you said that. His ears and neck went red as well.

"Y-Y-You noticed?" 

"Who wouldn't? You're looking at me so intently that not once did you even look away."