𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 33

"I am so sorry that we made you feel that way. We all thought that you were doing okay." Sugawara was the first one to apologize to Shoyo after hearing the story of your break up. 

While you were having your own world with Kiyoko and Hitoka, after their quick match with the new Karasuno team, the boys were also chatting about what really happened between you and Shoyo.

Shoyo replied, "Well yeah, it's already happened, so let's just bury it, plus it's partly my fault for not being honest with what I'm feeling." Shoyo replied, true enough, he was thinking about how he's a fool for taking it out on you.

Tsukishima was quick to give him a smack on the back of his head. 

"Oh my goodness!What was that for" He complained while rubbing his head. 

"Idiot, why are you blaming yourself? Both of you had a hard time. How can you be honest and confront us? It was our fault for pressuring you to begin with," he lectured him as if he's a genius when it comes to things like this.

The other members nodded and agreed with Tsukishima; they felt terrible about what had happened, but what could they do now?Many days and nights have passed since your break-up.

Ennoshita stayed silent the whole time. He honestly didn't know what to say or feel right now. But if there's one thing to confirm, it's that he's already over you. 

Shoyo noticed him and decided to ask the question that was keeping him up all night when you guys broke up. 

"How's your relationship with Y/N? Ennoshita-san?" He politely asked, slightly hesitating. 

All of the other members looked at Ennoshita.

"What's going on?" Tanaka was the first one to react, followed by Asahi. 

"Right? You guys were close, right? And you took the same course at the same school? " 

Ennoshita, who was taken aback by Shoyo's question, backed up a little and chuckled nervously. 

Just as he was about to answer, a feminine voice said it already. 

"They're awkward as fuck"

When they heard Hitoka curse, their jaws dropped, and the sweet girl they knew vanished.

"Anyways, I'm just here to get this drink and continue your topic," she added and ran away. 

"What the heck?Why are you guys awkward?" Daichi questioned Ennoshita. 

"Did you guys just started dating?" 

"NO. Hinata. Certainly not.We did not date and we're not dating. " Ennoshita stuffed a handful of chips in Shoyo's mouth to stop him from talking. 

"Ah right, you used to like y/n. Did you confess right after Hinata told us that they broke up, you bastard?" Narita looked so betrayed when he said that. 

Once again, all of the team members let out a loud gasp, including Takeda-sensei and coach Ukai, who had just appeared out of nowhere.

"I did not confess. I came there to see how she was doing and then the next day she just found out and I just couldn't just deny it. I don't want to lie when they're already having problems." Ennoshita explained. 

"So you added another problem for her," Tadashi said with a matter-of-fact tone. 

Silence engulfed all of them. Even Kageyama, who doesn't even care or bother to look at girls, was shocked and is still processing all of it. 

"I mean, I guess it's better to hurt her with the truth... right?" He said, unsurely, while glancing at Shoyo. 

Coach Ukai clapped his hands to get all of their attention. He then approached Shoyo and stared at him while holding his shoulders. 

"Do you want her back?" he asked.

Shoyo nodded with all his might. He could no longer hide how badly he wanted you back. Karasuno cheered, and even the new volleyball team cheered when they heard them, even though they didn't know what was happening since they were busy training themselves. 

Their cheers could be heard outside, so you and the two other girls frowned.

"Did they win or something?" Kiyoko wondered.

From your seat, you stood up to see what was going on, but all you saw was the staring contest between coach Ukai and Shoyo, while Takeda-sensei facepalmed. 

"Man, I think they're cheering for Hinata," you announced. 

"Wow, not Shoyo anymore?" Hitoka teased, but you only gave her a glare. 

"Yeah, it looks like it. Might be because of his achievements," Kiyoko agreed.

Of course, only Hitoka knows what has been going on since she arrived, but will she tell you?Absolutely not. 

"Y/N, what will you do if Hinata apologizes to you and begs you for a second chance?" she randomly asked. 

You raised one of your eyebrows at her and went silent for a minute. 

"I will... um, I don't know. It will depend on what he says." You answered honestly.

Yes, you do still have feelings for him, but that does not mean that one apology from him will make you fold already. Right now you're still upset and one more wrong word or move from him and it might just be over. 

All you can think of right now is how it would be fun to see him begging you for another chance and having a hard time getting you again.

----

The plan to write longer chapters, was in fact just a plan 🥲

The way that this was shorter than the previous chapters LMFAO