Chapter Two: New Home

Someday in 1995.

Carol just brought a group of Skrulls to their new home, with the succeed light speed engine. Believed that the they will find a safe zone to rebuilt the new Skrullos, from those imperialists -- Kree Empire.

Sure. The next mission is save the other Skrulls. Unfortunately, one of the groups lost heavily, only a few survivors. A young Skrull girl Veranke just lost her family, by Kree's new Starforce. The original Starforce were defeated and became prisoners. Yon-Rogg's new team kept doing their mission, causes Veranke's vengeful heart growing.

The survivors were still rescued. Now they have to stop the Krees before that happened twice. Kree invades, they're evil. even if every species like human and Skulls have good and bad people. Now Carol and Skrulls are protecting a species in danger, with both good and bad, to prevent those much evils.

Carol tries to speak something to Veranke.

"Don't worry. We'll save all of your friends, that won't be happened again. That's okay."

"I want to be you. Then we can beat all of them. Then they will not come anymore"

"When you grow up we'll see. Hope you did it. (Hand) Carol."

(Shakes) "Veranke."

"Good name. That's how friends started." (Both Laugh)

After save Skrulls, Carol finds out there's many species had to be saved. It means she have mission for trillions of lives. Didn't know if Carol could make a good relationship, and how she could control herself from her vengeful heart.

------------------------------

Well. There's what happening on Earth.

The United States has already pick up Carol's DNA, to create a strategic weapon for military actions in the future, definitely no less than the Tesseract. During this decade, the first photon reactor was developed successfully, and produced 1 billion Joule energy per second.

Those DNA is also made into one kind of Super Soldier Serum. They're trying to create a superhero force, so everyone can become Captain Marvel.

In other words, every kinds of the greatest technology has been taken over by the United States Armed Forces.