Chapter Three: Journey, People, Child

During over 20 years of journey, Carol saved thousands of species, including trillions of people. That's not just rescuing and bring justice, she has different situations and very things to face, like feudal society, capitalism, imperialism, socialism, some political conspiracy, and everything intricate. One day, some Zen-Whoberis blamed Carol because of the failure about saving people on their planet, thought that she should have tear down the enemies' leader, and said that she was weak.

Phyla-Vell, a Kree official, is planning to revenge for her sister who was murdered by Yon-Rogg. She noticed Carol for a long time, hope for overthrow the imperialists on Kree, bring peace to the universe. Unfortunately, Carol refused, and tried to convince Phyla to protect the weaks, she thought that's the best revenge without hurting herself. Sure, even if Phyla told Carol someone will force her, Carol still determined keep doing right things.

------------------------------

Someday in 2018, Thanos snapped half of the universe

Former S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury called for Carol's help before he got snapped, Carol returned to Earth ASAP, and finding the signal by Fury's pager.

"Where's Fury?"

Whoever she saw, is a superhero team who was started by her best friend, now they're watching a lady who wearing a supersuit, without saying a word.

The next thing we've show in Avengers: Endgame, told about Tony Stark missing, and rescued him, they've found Thanos but failed to save half of the universe.

One thing Carol remembered, it minded out again when fight with Thanos.

Rocket "Oh, no."

Steve "Where are they?"

Carol "Answer the question."

Thanos "The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose beyond temptation."

Banner (Angered) "YOU MURDERED TRILLIONS!"

------------------------------

(Flashback after Thanos' army murdered half of Zen-Whoberis)

A Zen-Whoberi (Pulls Carol's suit and tries to punch her) "YOU LET OUR PEOPLE DIE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE WEAK, USELESS."

Carol (Embarassed) "Can we have some time to speak? I just ... don't want to fight you."

Zen-Whoberi "Everything ruined by your heartless, so you have something to describe?"

Another Zen-Whoberi comes. "Sorry. Don't blame her, she tried to protect us, at least rescued thousands people. That's okay, don't make that so much."

------------------------------

December 6th, 2018.

A girl found her parents, she thought they were disappeared and turned into dust. When she entered to an abandoned warehouse. Uh, oh. Her parents are there, kidnapped.

"Senator Powell, we did nothing wrong. Why you have to destroy us?"

"No reason. You'll never know me, after I kill you both, they trust that you're snapped by Thanos."

When Powell shot them, the girl screams, then being chased by agents. Luckily that they were defeated by Avengers, and Carol finds that girl.

"You're hurt." Carol brings her for heal. "We'll being you to a safe place and protect you. What's your name, kid?"

"Sharon. Sharon Ventura."

"Hold on, Sharon. Guys, launch the ship."

Carol started to take care of her like mother and daughter.

Sharon "I bet we would travel around the world if we fly."

Carol (Giggles) "Do you have a passport?"

Sharon "Do you?"

Carol "Nope."

Sharon (Petite) "Booooo..."

Carol "Honestly, sometimes I travelled to some country for vacation, than someone surrounded me and said 'Police! show me hands'. Then they arrested me."

Sharon "Poor Carol, that means it don't work."

Carol "Hmhm. Next time they called you 'Poor Sharon'. Thanks to me. We're all poor. (Laughs)"

Even if universe just left half of the people, Carol still have to go outside. Many farewells were said between both.

"Wait me, Sharon. I'll be back."

"Shun your meaning, Carol."

------------------------------

Someday in 2024.

The missing halves were back. One day Sharon was being a volunteer job in overseas. When a colleague tells Sharon her friend called her, surprised.

She's standing on the coast.

Carol and Sharon are hugging together, when some colleagues watching.

At the background, the cityscape of Macau, China was changed a lot -- A large vertical city project built by Oscorp is under construction, we can see the second tallest building of the world and the several residential buildings.