Chapter Six: Moonstone's Story

August 28th, 1999.

Karla was one of the grestest soldiers in the United States Armed Forces, actually continued Carol and her family's legacy. She determined to do something good for people. Her father Karl chooses her to join the Super Soldier Serum (He knows Carol became a hero) let her believe more that she'll protect their people with her great responsibility. When Karl tries to talk, his daughter was busy to condemning the government's behavior about the bombing of Yugoslavia.

After returned home. Marion comes.

"My sweety, what's going on?"

"Maybe Karla needs a break, with some different thought."

After some moment.

"Don't worry, Karla. It's actually a very thing. But we have good news to you. We're planning to make you a hero."

"Really?" Karla smiles.

"Your mom always love you, Karla. Like me. Daddy's also proud with you, isn't it?"

"Forget something about politics. You like to help people, I'm going to help you. Just happy, Little Karla."

"Mom, Dad. You're always be loved. I'll keep doing for you."

"Don't be stressed, do the best."

Serum was succeed, Karla became a superhero. Saved many people during wars.

And some mission including rescuing Jessica Drew from Hydra. Karla was once fought with Natasha when she was still a spy (Then became trainee and friend).

------------------------------

She loves her parents so much, but can't prevent some invade wars.

Someday in 2003, Iraq

"Don't go alone, mom. That's dangerous."

"That's okay, Karla. Okay. Take care of yourself."

"No. Please."

"I'm so proud of you, Karla. You make many people love you, it's a good things I accepted."

At night, Karla finds Marion and her partner in a warehouse, then hugging.

"I found you."

"I know you'll make it, sweety."

"Mom, General. There's some danger is coming. We must go."

"Understand kid. Go to nearby teams and assemble. Then we stand by ... Someone is coming. Hide, Karla."

"General Soros."

"Lieutenant Danvers."

"But now is Sofen."

"Terrorists were down, sir. We have three quarter of the country."

"Good. Soldiers, standby."

The team is here but they're going to execute all of those soldiers including Marion. Karla can't scream but angered about General Soros murdered her mother. When Soros' team going out for false flag. Karla goes out and started to slaughter those soldier, her anger was improved and growing her photon blast, now Soros and his army had been slaughtered. (Situation is similar to Star Wars Anakin did to the Sand People)

After this event, Karla hugs her father about Marion's gone. During the several years, Karla's anger was once angered Karl, but sometimes Karl agreed with her, and once sent her to wipe out some politicians. During U.S. and Europe invades Libya, Some of them including Leo Fitz's father was punched and killed by Karla Sofen. Before she joined NY battle for good, she blew up P.E.G.A.S.U.S. facility (Everyone believes Loki destroyed it, but Loki's come was just an accident). At least Maria Hill knew about the truth, that's why she determined to arrest Karla after a few months.

BTW, S.H.I.E.L.D. was also investigating about Karla's assistant Caroline Hale, knew that she is Hydra. But Karla doesn't care. Not all evils are from Hydra, some was doing murder for their interest. But fortunately General Hale hasn't be found out she did for invade, otherwise she would also get choked by Karla.

So the answer of the wield things was done. One day, a criminal called Ulysses Lugman kidnapped an official. Karla breaks out and threat those gang. But after successful to rescue, Karla suddenly use her photon blast to stab on the official and killed him -- She knew that official is one of the politicians who took everything from her. She was going out with her suffer and Ulysses's gang not dare to get close with her.

That behavior makes notices the Kingpin Wilson Fisk, who was not afraid to enter Karla's office.

"I'll never do with that business, it cost lives. You're just a crime boss, they're controling country to murdering people. How can I get some reason to destroy you? I just believe good and bad people is always have, but they took everything from me. I must revenge."

"I guess, we have the same thing happened. Maybe that makes both become friends."

"Oh, c'mon. That's not an Avenger do."

"You're always do. Isn't it?"

She's complicated.

"Just take a break, sir."