Chapter Eight: Quantum Realm

{"I, the great author Mr. Rossi is writing this book.  Suddenly remembered an old message from Avengers' friend."}

------------------------------

"Hi. Before I describe about my adventure, just introduce myself."

"My name is Janet Van Dyne, a scientist, worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.. Years ago, I had a mission with Henry for stop a missile. I sacrificed myself and trapped in the quantum realm."

"There's the first day of the space. I'm scared, and alone. I just stayed in there, forever."

"Not exactly, I brought some essential things here, and Pym Particles ... That's not enough, want to turn back, it needs so much Pym Particles. Nevermind, I tried it with one bottle, then ..."

"It's ... another Quantum space, with many kinds of creatures. If I find lots of Pym Particles, that's enough to turn big. BTW, I got an idea, discover that world when I'm doing the job."

"Now I could make communication with those creatures, and something else. I saw some weird totem in their habitats, asked them what it is."

"It looks like an annual ring, many rings in there, but dots ... they told me dots are times when storms are coming, lines means peace. They painted it to note, like we have years, months, and days."

"Uh oh, the droids. Seems like Hydra is coming, they'll destroy their habitats for digging quantum energy, we have to stop them."

"I was hurt because of the battle, I protected their habitats, but a cargo of energy has flown to my family's world. I have to chase them, or tell Hank and Hope to stop them."

"But my Pym Particles is not enough."

"I was evoluted with some powers, maybe it works."

"After I returned, I healed Ava, later returned to Quantum Realm once for being some energy to her, then I'll make a small tunnel with Hope, Hank, and Scott, wish Ava can get her body healed."

"Unfortunately we disappeared for five years, a little trouble."

"Forgot tell you some fun story, quantum creatures are always reuse their rubbish, those quality are very well. Like someone told me something, environmental protection. Oscorp just collected a lot of steel scraps to build a community, not one, two, in a same city, after built a small one, they're going to build a huge one. Sure you'll like that."

------------------------------

{"Like Mrs. Pym said, the story is real.  For build the Skytown, Osborns finished a mini city in a residential area in 2022.  They're successfully to put people and small companies there.  Then Osborns started to make a huge one."}

{"Seems like a great thing, but seems not good.  There's something started to happen, she's tried to warned the Avengers."}