Chapter Four: Another Hero Like You

After battle against in 2023, Avengers finished their mission until they have a qualified leader. During the threats are much difficult to fight, a hero with mighty justice is joined Avengers, this lady is an Air Force General, she was once joined battle of New York as a soldier, and rescued planes with many passengers but no pilots during Thanos' snaps. However, her power causes she need one day to disappear into the dust (Sure she came back), her heroic makes her military honor into Four-Star rank. Okay, finished description. She is Karla Sofen. That superhero is deserved to join them.

By Carol's former friend, Monica Rambeau's invite, Carol and Monica joined a military dining, they met Karla and her friend Melissa Gold. Karla always spending her vacation for helping vulnerable groups, but heard message about Carol's return, she determined to go for a dining.

Melissa "Can I help you?"

Monica "I think my friend needs help, she want to know about the social."

Carol "Just find out how to help a person, and raise good."

Monica "Maybe nothing. Carol just want to meet someone."

Karla "I agree with you. Helping people is what we always do, even if how we've raised, just help them. Can you tell me your name, Ma'am?"

Carol "Carol Danvers."

Karla "Great name. There's always have people fight for themselves like our family, we can admit it. Not like someone use his power to protect himself, he always escape from his own crimes."

Monica "Then we done?"

Karla "Yes, of course. Remember we always be strong."

Melissa "Don't worry. You'll find something you want. I've tried for that. Go, talk to them."

Carol and Monica take a seat with a table. Carol meets one of the partners, a journalist called Michael Rossi.

Carol "Hi."

Michael "I heard your legends. It is amazing, right?"

Carol "Maybe I'm not care about this, just some good things."

Monica (Whispers) "Have you wrote more about her?"

------------------------------

Finally, they knew about Monica and Sharon Ventura got superpowers by Super Soldier Serum. Avengers is active again. BTW, S.H.I.E.L.D. is also rebuilt for supporting the new Avengers. Later, some former partners told Carol one thing -- Karla is actually her cousin.