Chapter Seven: New Avengers

December 23rd, 2025. Avengers Zone, New York.

Carol Danvers and Karla Sofen on the lawn.

Karla "I found out you look happy in a few days. Something share to me?"

Carol "No, just here for training, again."

Karla "Again?! You did same thing again, those 30 years would be annoyed, aren't you?"

Carol "That's you hadn't know how I feel in space, you've flown for missions but just few days, wrote those record, that's it. I brought Skrulls to the safe place. You must know how many people in the universe need my help."

Karla "Umm, made sense. That's why I always with you. Although I've not spent time to space, but on earth, I still keep people safe. Remember when I saved the last plane before I disappeared."

Carol "You did very well, Karla. Shall we start now?"

Karla "I don't think so. You've known I'm your cousin, I don't want to fight a good person."

Carol "Forget it! Just the training."

They start to fight.

Carol "Honestly, can you tell me why we have to reduce the budget for rebuild the Avengers Facility? Then planned to make some Greenhouses? (Giggles) Don't tell me you want to do farming."

Karla "You know many people so hard to earn money, right? I reduce the cost, to make their lives better, let them to build their homeland. We don't need so much money for save the world. Sometimes make something for ourselves."

Karla beat down Carol in first round. But ...

Karla "Nice work, Carol. For the mightiest will."

Carol "Good idea."

Carol throws Karla to the ground.

Carol "With a strong heart, and keeps good. Wait! Look at you, you started to grow some white hair. Some unhappied things have to talk to me?"

------------------------------

2nd Floor Living Room, Avengers Zone Black A

Sharon Ventura is clean the room. She always thinks that's her important job even if she is adopted by Carol. If she's on the collage, Carol or Karla will do this work.

WhatsApp calling with her friend Susanna.

Sharon "Hi, Suzy. Oh, report has done, I've done those job, right?"

Susanna "Okay. Next morning we back to the college and doing those works, we'll talk about that."

Sharon "Roger that."

Susanna "See you next day."

Sharon "Bye."

Avengers members are coming for talk about a mission, you know who they are. But Monica,

Monica Rambeau was busy, she still had a job in S.W.O.R.D., has no power like Sharon.

Sharon "Hi, Mr. Wilson."

Sam "Hey, Sam is okay, Sharon. We lived for a long time."

Rhodey "Forget it. It means she's a good kid, Carol taught her well. Sharon, Carol call you clean this room, isn't it?"

Sharon "Well. They know I want to work. Now I work there, but tomorrow I have to go to the college, doing report with Suzy and Deidre."

Sam "I guess she'll be a hero, soon we can train her. Great, Sharon. Later you cleaned the room, you help Pyms to tidy up something in the garage."