Chapter Ten: One Skytown

{"This is Author Rossi, I always believe my friend Carol, she speaks like she's really do it.  She wants to be a good person, when I shared that news to her, she angered.  Carol said she'll never do something like this, if someone did, she will kick that one's ass."}

April 14th, 2029. 5 Years after halves resurrected, 2 Years Before False Flag in Asia.

"Good Evening, America. There's Stars and Stripes Daily of the ABC News. This year is the darkest year of the United States, thousands of the greats in the government passed away by unknown reasons."

"The United States is in recession during several years, people wish a new president will solve the economic crisis. However, this time its way is much harder than Roosevelt's New Deal."

"On the 25th of January, the fleet of the new president Jeb Bush and his government officials were suddenly encountered a landslide. All members were fell into the canyon. The officials of states expressed their condolences."

"After the accident, new president Jeffery McCarthy, vice president Richard Powell, the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the president's assistant Robert O'Brien determined to continue the invasion to Iran."

"Unfortunately, on the 31st of January, Secretary Pompeo was found dead by drinking poison suicide. O'Brien was also passed away. An official said he was trying to stop O'Brien from suiciding but failed."

"Former Secretary Thaddeus Ross and the Air Force Chief Karla Sofen expressed their very sad. As the cousin of the famous Avenger Captain Marvel, Sofen said everyone is the greatest power of the country, but sometimes needs psychological counseling for their healthy hearts."

"Situation of the Middle East is still terrible. The United States keep sending troops to Iran. Iran Government expressed they will resist to the end. During months of the war, the U.S. Army retreats and return to their bases in Iraq."

"In 2026, Hong Kong national security law was passed by China. In 2027, new vaccine is successfully to provide immunity from the serious illness. President McCarthy expressed Chinese hegemony will never be exceed, he said he will restore their country and bright the world's lighthouse."

"U.S. Space Force expressed they found created new plans to clone the power of the Avengers, they'll use the weapons in the Space Station Yankee, to rule the outer space."

------------------------------

July 12th, 2029. New Kree-Lar, Kree Empire's Colony.

Avengers Assemble again. This time most of the Avengers' members joined for the war, to solve the problems during Kree Empire Civil War.

Carol "Do something for stop the war, guys. Now we're doing to rescue. Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, Jane, to collage. Wanda, Peter, Hope, Scott, to Lars Square. Then Karla, Monica, Sharon, you're with me. To the Council."

They're going to stop a galactic threat before causes a supernova to blow up that solar system. When the Avengers are facing some dilemma, supports are coming.

Rocket "Hey guys. We meet again."

Here comes the Guardians of the Galaxy, being called one of the comedians.

Quill "Where's the others?"

Jane "Other jobs."

Sam "We're going to stop someone blow up the reactors into the sun, before it causes supernova."

Nebula "Pass that job to me."

Jane "You can do this?"

Nebula "I was became to a cyborg for a long time. That's what I do."